Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
belmontcrew

Symphony of the Seas Specialty Restaurant Pricing

Recommended Posts

Could someone who has recently sailed on Symphony provide the cost of dining at Chops and Hooked. We are sailing in October and prices are not listed in our cruise planner. I called Royal and they could not give me any pricing. They stated that they are having issues loading this as well as other items that should be in our planner.  I was told to check my cruise planner in about 30 days to see if it is there. 

 

Also, if anyone has the cost of a Bungalow at Cococay, that would be appreciated as well. 

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a great site that has all the information. Www.eatsleepcruise.com. Has the menus, costs etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why specialty restaurants aren't on your cruise planner with prices. I booked Hooked fr $39.00pp on line, using my OBC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I don't understand why specialty restaurants aren't on your cruise planner with prices. 

Because this is RCI IT we're talking about.

 

OP, the RCI app shows the list prices - expect some discount off that once the planner makes them available for booking.

Edited by Biker19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Because this is RCI IT we're talking about.

 

OP, the RCI app shows the list prices - expect some discount off that once the planner makes them available for booking.

 

I don’t have access on the RCI app yet either. My cruise is listed, but when I click on it I get “We’ve found your reservation. Please check back for cruise detail closer to departure”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, belmontcrew said:

 

I don’t have access on the RCI app yet either. 

You can click on any of the sailings listed, it doesn't have to be yours - you should see both the menus and prices listed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can click on any of the sailings listed, it doesn't have to be yours - you should see both the menus and prices listed. 

 

Found it. The app is only out to the week of April 27th. Wow, it looks like sometime before our sailing will be available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are on board but we used a 3 night dining package at $89 to go to Hooked, Jamie's and 150 Central. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, belmontcrew said:

Could someone who has recently sailed on Symphony provide the cost of dining at Chops and Hooked. We are sailing in October and prices are not listed in our cruise planner. I called Royal and they could not give me any pricing. They stated that they are having issues loading this as well as other items that should be in our planner.  I was told to check my cruise planner in about 30 days to see if it is there. 

 

Also, if anyone has the cost of a Bungalow at Cococay, that would be appreciated as well. 

 

Thanks.

Both priced at $49.00 on our Nov. 2018 Symphony cruise. Think about the BOGO offered at $40.00 pp for two nights. Oasis class no longer pre reserves a night with the packages and every restaurant was included except Izumi Hibachi Grill and Chef's table, we had a BOGO and a 5 night and had no problem getting the days and times we wanted.   happy cruising.  Last I heard a Coco cay bungalow could go as high as $1200.00 and up to 8 can get wrist bands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Both priced at $49.00 on our Nov. 2018 Symphony cruise. Think about the BOGO offered at $40.00 pp for two nights. Oasis class no longer pre reserves a night with the packages and every restaurant was included except Izumi Hibachi Grill and Chef's table, we had a BOGO and a 5 night and had no problem getting the days and times we wanted.   happy cruising.  Last I heard a Coco cay bungalow could go as high as $1200.00 and up to 8 can get wrist bands. 

 

The BOGO is in the cruise planner priced at $52.99. Currently on the app for sailings that are listed, Chops and Hooked show at $39.00.  They can keep the Bungalow for $1,200. It isn’t currently priced on our Navagator sailing for $209 for a party of six. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, belmontcrew said:

 

The BOGO is in the cruise planner priced at $52.99. Currently on the app for sailings that are listed, Chops and Hooked show at $39.00.  They can keep the Bungalow for $1,200. It isn’t currently priced on our Navagator sailing for $209 for a party of six. 

 

 

As my Symphony cruise is approaching (Feb. 2) I'm still getting sales piches for dining packages.  Currently 50% off the 3 night package and includes grats.  I could have booked Chops on sale for $39 pp when a few months ago. Chose the 2 night package instead at $40 pp.  Cheaper than using the D+ bogo coupon and also available on the 1st 2 nights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, belmontcrew said:

 

The BOGO is in the cruise planner priced at $52.99. Currently on the app for sailings that are listed, Chops and Hooked show at $39.00.  They can keep the Bungalow for $1,200. It isn’t currently priced on our Navagator sailing for $209 for a party of six. 

That sounds like a Canadian price.  $40.00 converts to 53.36 cad.  Or that is the highest price I have ever heard of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

That sounds like a Canadian price.  $40.00 converts to 53.36 cad.  Or that is the highest price I have ever heard of. 

 

I am pretty certain that I don’t reside in Canada, but the BOGO is priced at $52.99 in my planner. At $40 I would do the BOGO. I did think it was strange that the price would be $13 over what the app is currently showing for both Hooked and Chops. Maybe Royal is seeing how many can be sold at the higher price....who knows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are sailing in July and have reserved a bungalow for $244.  The Cabanas are the more expensive ones that are over the water.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nelblu said:

 

 

As my Symphony cruise is approaching (Feb. 2) I'm still getting sales piches for dining packages.  Currently 50% off the 3 night package and includes grats.  I could have booked Chops on sale for $39 pp when a few months ago. Chose the 2 night package instead at $40 pp.  Cheaper than using the D+ bogo coupon and also available on the 1st 2 nights.

Are you getting the dining packages sale pitches from RCL or a TA?  I tried to book a 3 night package with RCL over the phone and they told me it wasn't available to order on phone or online.  They told me to check it's availability once I board on Feb. 2.

Edited by dj71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dj71 said:

Are you getting the dining packages sale pitches from RCL or a TA?  I tried to book a 3 night package with RCL over the phone and they told me it wasn't available to order on phone or online.  They told me to check it's availability once I board on Feb. 2.

 

Yes, from RCL yesterday.

 

Copied link, if it works:

https://mail.yahoo.com/neo/b/message?sMid=78&fid=Trash&fidx=4&sort=date&order=down&startMid=75&filterBy=&ac=KhwFCwMtPgF7emaLXe5EFJdNLVU-&.rand=1279666681&midIndex=3&mid=AMe5Uq8O4J-hXEh0pAYG-O6c4Vg&fromId=&blockimages=0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Forum Assistance
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a 7-day Caribbean cruise for two!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...