Cruise Critic Community
Host Star

Cruise critic host. Host star

Hi all I am one of your cruise critic hosts for these boards. I can be reached at hoststar@cruisecritic.com

On 1/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, Host Star said:

Hi all I am one of your cruise critic hosts for these boards. I can be reached at hoststar@cruisecritic.com

Host Star maybe you can answer my question as I have posted at least four times with no response.  Trying to find out why there is not a roll call for July 27th Anthem of the Seas sailing out of New Jersey.  I know there's a ship sailing, but who knows maybe I will have the ship to myself :classic_biggrin:. Am I missing the roll call? 

You should ask Host Clarea (Bob). Hes a gentleman and always on form!

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:14 PM, txbreakers said:

Host Star maybe you can answer my question as I have posted at least four times with no response.  Trying to find out why there is not a roll call for July 27th Anthem of the Seas sailing out of New Jersey.  I know there's a ship sailing, but who knows maybe I will have the ship to myself :classic_biggrin:. Am I missing the roll call? 

Host Star,

I need some help. I have not did a search for anything since the CC website has been changed. Wow I just spent a half hour trying to search for RC Mariner MDR menus and get everything but what Im looking for.

For me it is impossible to look for anything. It brings up every cruise line with menu in.

please send me step by step on how to find the RC Mariner MDR menus for 2019.

Ive used the search feature on RH side under name and another search feature under that.

No idea.. any help would surely be appreciated..

Thank you!

9 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Host Star,

I need some help. I have not did a search for anything since the CC website has been changed. Wow I just spent a half hour trying to search for RC Mariner MDR menus and get everything but what Im looking for.

For me it is impossible to look for anything. It brings up every cruise line with menu in.

please send me step by step on how to find the RC Mariner MDR menus for 2019.

Ive used the search feature on RH side under name and another search feature under that.

No idea.. any help would surely be appreciated..

Thank you!

You may also want to post your question in the Help forum: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/

On 8/2/2019 at 11:40 PM, Coralc said:

Okay. Really? With the giant blue box that now takes up even more of the page space....does this need to be a sticky? :classic_rolleyes: 8 months now.....

Not a fan of the big blue box that takes up my entire screen on my iPhone. 

On 8/6/2019 at 9:13 PM, Milwaukee Eight said:

More than 3/4 of the first page is dominated by the big block and stickies. Seems to be a problem on Royal site only. 

Seems to me that all the specific major cruise line pages do have the big blue box and at least a half dozen stickies

On 8/8/2019 at 8:10 PM, John&LaLa said:

Seems to me that all the specific major cruise line pages do have the big blue box and at least a half dozen stickies

Very OLD stickies!!

Another vote to remove all the stickies, way too many for a forum page.

I am totally struggling with searching anything in Cruise Critic. Ive wrote about this on a few threads with zero success. I cant believe Im the only one.

Theres a search thread on top on RH side also a search under my user name. Like I stated before it brings up everything with menus in it for every cruise ship.

Please is there a a way to search that is not so complicated? Where is a thread to know how to search. Please be specific not just say click in search field. Where is it located.

sorry to be short but really am struggling with this and am ready to give up searching..

Help!!!

9 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

I am totally struggling with searching anything in Cruise Critic. Ive wrote about this on a few threads with zero success. I cant believe Im the only one.

Theres a search thread on top on RH side also a search under my user name. Like I stated before it brings up everything with menus in it for every cruise ship.

Please is there a a way to search that is not so complicated? Where is a thread to know how to search. Please be specific not just say click in search field. Where is it located.

sorry to be short but really am struggling with this and am ready to give up searching..

Help!!!

Sometimes searching via Google is a great option.

What are you looking for?

15 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Help!!!

Searching works better on a laptop

Originally I was searching for MDR menus on Mariner of the Seas. Then trying to search for Evening Chic nights on Celebrity. Maybe I missed the thread on how people search but I can be the only one. Does everyone search on a laptop? 

Was easy before it got changed...