Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Host Star

Cruise critic host. Host star

Recommended Posts

Hi all I am one of your cruise critic hosts for these boards. I can be reached at hoststar@cruisecritic.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, Host Star said:

Hi all I am one of your cruise critic hosts for these boards. I can be reached at hoststar@cruisecritic.com

Host Star maybe you can answer my question as I have posted at least four times with no response.  Trying to find out why there is not a roll call for July 27th Anthem of the Seas sailing out of New Jersey.  I know there's a ship sailing, but who knows maybe I will have the ship to myself :classic_biggrin:. Am I missing the roll call? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should ask Host Clarea (Bob). Hes a gentleman and always on form!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:14 PM, txbreakers said:

Host Star maybe you can answer my question as I have posted at least four times with no response.  Trying to find out why there is not a roll call for July 27th Anthem of the Seas sailing out of New Jersey.  I know there's a ship sailing, but who knows maybe I will have the ship to myself :classic_biggrin:. Am I missing the roll call? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we really need a sticky with your introduction for FIVE MONTHS? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 2:05 AM, Coralc said:

Do we really need a sticky with your introduction for FIVE MONTHS? 

 

I guess so. It seems that sticky/pinned postings are a sensitive subject with the mods.

 

Waiting to see how long before this post is deleted. Countdown begins..........now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HBE4 said:

 

I guess so. It seems that sticky/pinned postings are a sensitive subject with the mods.

 

Waiting to see how long before this post is deleted. Countdown begins..........now!

 

10 hours and counting. I'm impressed.

 

Let's see if it's still here in the a.m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

 

10 hours and counting. I'm impressed.

 

Let's see if it's still here in the a.m.

I dunno... looks like nobody running this forum is open to suggestions from the people who use it.

 

I won't even touch on open to criticism....

 

In reality, rather than just deleting threads that dare to offer suggestions, wouldn't it be better to just close the thread after posting an explanation as to WHY they won't take ideas on board?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...