Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
3shar

star class 2 bedroom aqua theatre

Recommended Posts

Hi . We just booked a 2 bedroom aqua theatre on allure of the seas. It is a star class room. I am wondering if starbucks and Johnny rockets are included in the package. I have been reading conflicting things. Also do I need to book anything in advance or will the Royal Genie book for us on the ship? Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starbucks beverages are included but food is not.

 

Johnny Rockets is included.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Oasis when we met our Genie he gave us a suggested schedule, with reservations, for the whole week. This included all shows and all of the restaurants. We were free to make changes, and indeed we did.  With 5 of us we did not always do things as one group. All changes were accommodated. Hope your experience is as enjoyable as ours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Diamond Dandy said:

On Oasis when we met our Genie he gave us a suggested schedule, with reservations, for the whole week. This included all shows and all of the restaurants. We were free to make changes, and indeed we did.  With 5 of us we did not always do things as one group. All changes were accommodated. Hope your experience is as enjoyable as ours.

 

Did you book comedy club prior to meeting Genie.  Seems to me those shows are booked out well before the last few weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks. we are new to royal caribbean . We are familiar with the Haven on NCL . The concierge booked everything day by day for us with no problems. Wasn't sure if this was the case here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Did you book comedy club prior to meeting Genie.  Seems to me those shows are booked out well before the last few weeks.

 

When we were on the Allure and went to the Comedy club, there were "saved" banners on 4 seats for the star class guest, that were attending that night.

 

Their seats were made available, so they must hold some back. 

 

Also, the standby line did permit some cruisers in that did not get reservations booked before show was "booked" out.  They may not have gotten the exact seat they wanted, but they got in..............These were probably the seats from the "no shows"
 

 

Safe travels.

Edited by Lionesss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually we did not book this one ahead of time as we knew 2 of us did not want Togo and one of us was too young. My son and his fiancé told the Genie when they wanted to attend and he made it happen. They were admitted through a door forward of the room just before the general admission started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

 

When we were on the Allure and went to the Comedy club, there were "saved" banners on 4 seats for the star class guest, that were attending that night.

 

Their seats were made available, so they must hold some back. 

 

Also, the standby line did permit some cruisers in that did not get reservations booked before show was "booked" out.  They may not have gotten the exact seat they wanted, but they got in..............These were probably the seats from the "no shows"
 

 

Safe travels.

 

I was in standby line on Oasis last year,  and a Genie was waiting for the line manager to open up the que for him.  All the genie could get was first in line of the standby.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I should have started a new thread, however, wondering about the " afternoon cocktail hour" in Star Class.  Is that a set time,  like a "traveling mini-bar",  in the afternoon ?  Sounds like a nice perk. Always stay in suites, however first time in Star Class.  Do like the Haven at Norwegian. Up until the Star Class unveiling I feel Norwegian offered a better suite experience. Been in CC and feel the Haven restaurant is cozier and a little classier.    Regards, Gerry. 

Edited by buckeye rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Oasis last summer our Genie said Comedy Club was not a guarantee because venue was small but as long as we were flexible she’d get us in.  Which she did.  I’d tell your Genie on their welcome email that you’d like to go to that one evening just to be on safe side.

 

As for the traveling cart, they come around to each suite within a specified time frame every afternoon.  They have a specific list of drinks they serve, but I think if they have ingredients on the cart they’ll make you what you want.  We wanted to try new drinks so they made us different ones every afternoon we were in our suite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We reserved the comedy club as soon as the bookings opened up because we wanted a certain day and time.  We told the Genie when he contacted us and he worked our schedule around it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...