Wind Spirit - UK to US plug adapter

Bonnie Bon

I have not been on Wind Spirit but you can get adapters cheaply at Poundland which will convert various ways. Yes, for 1 pound. Worth taking a couple, one for US and one for European. Of course to use the US one your devices will have to be able to work on 110volt, the adapters don't change the voltage just the pin fit,  but with the European its the same voltage as the Lake District.

I answered on your other thread. We were just on Wind Star which should be the same as Wind Spirit. 

There was a pair of outlets (one US and one European) next to the dresser top. That provided a nice spot for leaving things to charge. There was another pair of outlets over the table.

So one thing you might bring is a 2' USA extension cord with a triple-tap at the end. The 220V outlet is "Shuco" (manufacturer), or what many people think of as contemporary Germany. That has rather large round pins, and an external ground strap on the exterior of the plug. (More modern Shucos have a male ground pin in the wall outlet next to the two female recesses, but they are compatible.) I try to leave one Shuco plug open in the daytime for the steward to do his vacuuming.