Cruise Critic Community

Hi

Can anyone advise me on outside cabins please?   Are there any that do not have beds at the opposite ends of the cabin - ie are next to each other or can be pushed together?  And do all the cabins with baths have a shower as well?  thanks very much

Only stayed in one type of outside cabin on Balmoral, superior ocean view on deck 8, and can thoroughly recommend them - biggest non-suite cabin we've had on any ship with loads of space and the beds can convert to doubles.

Pretty sure they have a bath with shower over, but others may have better memories than I.

Edited by AnnieC

Looking at the website, it appears that cabins in category C and above have either twin beds in a parallel configuration or doubles.  I would be very surprised if cabins with baths did not also have a shower option.  Probably best to e-mail Fred Olsen or give them a call.  I am sure they will be happy to advise.

Don't get an outside cabin at the front of the ship.

We were in 5002 and when the ship was leaving or docking there was a lot of noise, either from the anchor or motors.

We got wakened a couple of times at five in the morning when the ship was docking.