Cruise Critic Community
snoopy5386

Bermuda weather in July?

Considering a cruise in July with a group to Bermuda. About half the folks going are not fans of the heat or beaches. What's the weather like in July? Hot and humid? Warm and breezy? Pleasant or unpleasant? Are there plenty of non-beach places to visit? Unfortunately we have to travel in July and are wanting to do a cruise from an East Coast port this year.
Thanks!

Considering a cruise in July with a group to Bermuda. About half the folks going are not fans of the heat or beaches. What's the weather like in July? Hot and humid? Warm and breezy? Pleasant or unpleasant? Are there plenty of non-beach places to visit? Unfortunately we have to travel in July and are wanting to do a cruise from an East Coast port this year.
Thanks!

It is probably going to be hot and humid in July. More so toward the end of July. It is prime beach weather then but there are non beach places to visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were there end of June, Beginning of July about 5  years ago.  It was humid but temperatures were in the lower 80's so it wasn't too bad.  It is a beautiful island and we are going back this June/July. Plenty of things to do. check out other posts on this forum for ideas.  Good luck and enjoy if you decide to go.

We were there end of June, Beginning of July about 5  years ago.  It was humid but temperatures were in the lower 80's so it wasn't too bad.  It is a beautiful island and we are going back this June/July. Plenty of things to do. check out other posts on this forum for ideas.  Good luck and enjoy if you decide to go.

June is less humid than July. Part of why I usually shoot for mid June because of that. I went once in July and the heat and humidity combo was significantly more. However the main reason I shoot for mid June is July had lots of children and mid June avoids that. The air temp won’t get above the mid eighties in Bermuda. Here in Maryland then it could be in the nineties. Don’t know what OP is used to. Mid eighties might not be that bad for them but the humidity will be high. It could be breezy but that is unpredictable. OP says East Coast, they might want to consider a New England/Canada cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Charles. Bermuda is very hot and humid in July and August. If they are not a fan of heat and beaches. I suggest looking into the NE/Canada itinerary. It is cooler and the ports are very walkable. We have done it the last two years and I would go back again. I like Bermuda in May as I am not a fan of the humidity either.

If you are set on Bermuda, with your group,  I think that your best bet is to go with a private tour operator where you can go by van to various places of interest. 

Edited by marci22