Forum Maintenance: Wednesday March 20 @5:00 am ET Read more... ×
Cruise Critic Community
fatpug

EZ Cruise Parking - Galveston

I am considering using EZCruiseParking in Galveston.   Anyone have experience with this parking service?

Thanks

I use it regularly and am using it again in March.  It’s an easy walk to the terminal if you choose to drop your bags and other passengers at the terminal and don’t have mobility problems.  I can’t comment on the shuttle since I’ve never used it.  They have a loyalty program and give additional discounts for certain categories of customers so check their website if you’re a frequent cruiser out of Galveston as we are.  It’s an outdoor lot so won’t be what you want if you are set on inside.  In that case look at Galveston Park and Cruise.  

Edited by lifes-a-beach

Have used them 3 times, and will continue to use them!!!  Excellent service, never waited very long on shuttle. Upon disembarking, they have 2 or 3 shuttles already waiting (we use self assist in Galveston).  Highly recommend!

We've also used them in the past.  We just parked and made the 5 minute walk to the terminal with our luggage.  They do provide a discount if you don't use the shuttle as well as other industry discounts.  They also have a loyalty program for frequent users.  Very easy to work with.

We always use EZ-cruise in Galveston. I drop our party off with the luggage go park and walk back. When we return I walk over pick up the car and come back for the party and luggage. 

On 2/2/2019 at 9:00 AM, Paul Bogle said:

We always use EZ-cruise in Galveston. I drop our party off with the luggage go park and walk back. When we return I walk over pick up the car and come back for the party and luggage. 

What documentation is needed when dropping family / luggage off, and then when walking back from parking?  Just ID or cruise docs?   Thanks!

You need a copy of your boarding pass to enter the terminal. I don't recall ever having to show my passport before checking in but it's probably a good idea to have it with you.

22 minutes ago, Paul Bogle said:

You need a copy of your boarding pass to enter the terminal. I don't recall ever having to show my passport before checking in but it's probably a good idea to have it with you.

Excellent thanks.  

I take both my boarding pass and passport as my wife sometimes checks in before I get there and is waiting on me to board.  It seems lately we have checked 8n together though as we get to the port around 11 and there’s not much of a line.  At least at the RCI terminal.