Symphony of the Seas

lojill

Another question. I have been on Allure 3 times and every time I booked boardwalk. I did it for my upcoming cruise on symphony in the future. Have they made any big changes to the balcony cabins overlooking boardwalk. I hope not and if so good changes. On the Allure the had the carousel and the restaurants and a good place to people watch

1 hour ago, lojill said:

Another question. I have been on Allure 3 times and every time I booked boardwalk. I did it for my upcoming cruise on symphony in the future. Have they made any big changes to the balcony cabins overlooking boardwalk. I hope not and if so good changes. On the Allure the had the carousel and the restaurants and a good place to people watch

The2 biggest changes are that they added the ultimate abyss (slide) that will now be part of your view and the new decor of the cabins.

F9794383-A89A-4C9D-8561-33C0E0D7B0B8.png

91584BDA-DBF0-4BB2-9C62-93D52EA9DFD7.png

22 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Loved the entertainment on the Harmony.  What is the featured broadway show on the symphony?

The entertainment was very good on Symphony!  Someone already answered your question about Hairspray (which we chose not to see).  But I want to let you know that the aqua show Hiro was amazing!  Best show of the cruise!  We also enjoyed Flight and 1971.  There was an additional skating show called iSkate that did not require reservations.  It was great and I enjoyed it more than 1971!  The comedy show in The Attic was really good as was the band that played in Dazzles every night. 

8 minutes ago, kcbookworm said:

The entertainment was very good on Symphony!  Someone already answered your question about Hairspray (which we chose not to see).  But I want to let you know that the aqua show Hiro was amazing!  Best show of the cruise!  We also enjoyed Flight and 1971.  There was an additional skating show called iSkate that did not require reservations.  It was great and I enjoyed it more than 1971!  The comedy show in The Attic was really good as was the band that played in Dazzles every night. 

Thanks.  We actually saw hairspray.  Not sure if it was oasis or allure.  We really enjoyed it!

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The2 biggest changes are that they added the ultimate abyss (slide) that will now be part of your view and the new decor of the cabins.

F9794383-A89A-4C9D-8561-33C0E0D7B0B8.png

91584BDA-DBF0-4BB2-9C62-93D52EA9DFD7.png

Is the aqua show and movie screen still there

18 hours ago, kcbookworm said:

Yes it does!   When we were on Symphony a few weeks ago, they did their first set at 9:30 pm each night.  One of our favorite places on the ship!

Does the boardwalk still have the aqua screen show and do they still show movies there at night

Does anyone know how they set up twin beds on Harmony?  My daughter and I are sailing in two weeks.  When I was on Symphony in December, it seemed it would be difficult to separate the beds, given the closet configuration.

3 hours ago, Trainer said:

Does anyone know how they set up twin beds on Harmony?  My daughter and I are sailing in two weeks.  When I was on Symphony in December, it seemed it would be difficult to separate the beds, given the closet configuration.

They can be separated.  They put the two narrow bedside tables in between the beds.  My daughter and I chose to have only one table in between our beds, so I could put my cpap on a table on the other side of my bed, which also kept me from bumping my head on the side of the closet.  Not enough space to walk between the beds, but we didn’t mind.

We will be on a 4 night cruise on the Symphony so it sounds like we will not be able to fit all the shows in. Are any shows done during the day? Is it possible to see 2 in one night?  I have read that the Aqua show gets cancelled because of weather or sea conditions. Would it be better to see that show the first night? If we can only fit in 4 shows what 4 would you recommend? We have not been on the mega ships so I was not aware of the need for reservations and the shear  number of entertainment choices. Looks like I should have chosen a longer cruise. Thanks for any suggestions.

5 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

We will be on a 4 night cruise on the Symphony so it sounds like we will not be able to fit all the shows in. Are any shows done during the day? Is it possible to see 2 in one night?  I have read that the Aqua show gets cancelled because of weather or sea conditions. Would it be better to see that show the first night? If we can only fit in 4 shows what 4 would you recommend? We have not been on the mega ships so I was not aware of the need for reservations and the shear  number of entertainment choices. Looks like I should have chosen a longer cruise. Thanks for any suggestions.

They might alter the show schedule and add some matinee performances but you won’t know for sure until reservations open up.  We’ve done 2 shows in one evening.  It just depends upon timing.