Jump to content

Recommended Posts

We have moved from the 10/16 sailing because of the ship completion delay. So far we have a guarantee balcony which we have never done. I hope we don't end up over the galley or night club. 

Hope nothing else goes awry.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have booked the 12/5 sailing from Port Canaveral. Will be on a casino Premier sailing as well. So get to enjoy the casino perks and the perks of a brand new ship. Ron and Lesley from Dearborn Michigan

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sailed on the original Mardi Gras in 1990, which was my first cruise, and I was hooked!  Now I'm Platinum with Carnival and can't wait to see the new one. Only 284 days to go. I'm booked in a Havana Cabana.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DH and I are also booked on this cruise. Booked several months ago.  We have two cruises prior to this one.  Taking Grandchildren on the Magic in June and doing New England cruise on the Radiance Labor Day Week.  That will make the waiting feel shorter.  Just hoping no more delays on finishing up the Marci Gras.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone tell me when the first cruise will be for the Mardi Gras? I went into Carnival's website and our cruise isn't listed, so I assume it's sold out? Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been emailing back and forth with my PCP today.  It was in regards to our Breeze cruise April 18th being cancelled.  I told him that I'm getting mixed messages about our 12-5-2020 Mardi Gras cruise.  I said that the website doesn't show anything available until March 2021?  For what its worth, he told me the cruise is still "active".  What does that mean in real life????  Sounds like we're going but who knows these days...….

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is going to get cancelled with all that is going on they prob couldn't get workers so things got push backed more. Looking at doing the Magic instead-same dates and got a better offer

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Considering that Carnival's CEO stated that he expects another delay in the Mardi Gras, I'm curious as to what people are planning.  Will you wait until it's officially canceled, or are you making other plans? If we still haven't heard anything definite by the time final payment is due in September, will you go ahead and make the final payment, or will you cancel before then and book something else? I'm struggling to make a decision, as you can probably tell. 🙂

Edited by Arbysworld
Link to post
Share on other sites

We have another cruise booked for next year  so if this doesn't sail we can transfer any monies paid on this one to that one and not have to wait 60-90 days for a refund so we will make final payment when the time comes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have another one booked for March 2021 but that one could be at risk as it is a repo from Tampa to Barcelona. If this one gets canceled we will try and rebook same ship for later in 2021 like Sept/Oct. If things are not improved by then I will give up lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with Chris Prelog, President of Windstar Cruises!
      • Register Now for Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Royal Caribbean
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...