Just back Viking Sea West Indies -my thoughts/thanks

Mr Beans

17 hours ago, CCWineLover said:

Thank you Cyber Kat!  That is good news.  We love trains too so we should enjoy the St. Kitts Railway.

Thank you also for your other comments.  We may try to do a Catamaran Sail then if they are available when we get on board in a few days.   And, wonderful to hear about the Photography Tour in Barbados.  I love photography and it sounded so good, but hadn't heard anyone comment on it.  Good to know - now I'll really look forward to it!

Our neighbors and good friends just booked the Canada cruise for Sept 26 Montreal to NYC so perhaps you are on the same ship.  They are Viking newbies so I showed them how to sign up on Cruise Critic and they did also sign up for the Meet & Mingle.

We have a roll call for the Canada cruise if your friends want to join us 

The photographer/guide, Ronnie Carrington was excellent.  Very knowledgeable about his home Island and he gave us great tips.  We went to some really nice places with great views and no other people or just a few. We learned a lot about the culture, and finished up at a small old hotel on the coast with rum drinks and another lovely view. 

This and the St Lucia Catamaran were the highlights of our fantastic trip. 

7 hours ago, Cyber Kat said:

We have a roll call for the Canada cruise if your friends want to join us 

The photographer/guide, Ronnie Carrington was excellent.  Very knowledgeable about his home Island and he gave us great tips.  We went to some really nice places with great views and no other people or just a few. We learned a lot about the culture, and finished up at a small old hotel on the coast with rum drinks and another lovely view. 

This and the St Lucia Catamaran were the highlights of our fantastic trip. 

Thanks, Cyber Kat!  They signed up last week for 9/26 Meet&Mingle.

Regarding the Barbados Photography tour - that's fantastic!  Really makes me glad to have signed up.  Should be fun!  And a view with rum drinks can't be beat!