Cruise Director schedule updated

teknoge3k

I'm SOOOO bummed! Normally the CD does not get me excited one way or another, but I've heard so much about Matt Mitcham and was delighted to hear he'd still be our CD for our upcoming Vista cruise.

Then I saw this list from John Heald and found out that Matt Mitcham is taking the week of our cruise off!!! I found out later that he's apparently going to California to film Family Feud... we're getting someone named 'Cookie'. I don't like CDs who have to come up with cutesie nicknames... 'I'm Matt... Matt Mitcham' (read like 'Bond... James Bond').

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:11 AM, summersigh said:

Has anyone sailed with MICHAEL GIBSON ?  He'll be on the Sunshine when we sail in December.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:11 AM, summersigh said:

Has anyone sailed with MICHAEL GIBSON ?  He'll be on the Sunshine when we sail in December.

Yes we have had him 2 times on the Sunshine BEST cruise director ever. He is everywhere and full of energy.

1 hour ago, Shaded Lady said:

I'm SOOOO bummed! Normally the CD does not get me excited one way or another, but I've heard so much about Matt Mitcham and was delighted to hear he'd still be our CD for our upcoming Vista cruise.

Then I saw this list from John Heald and found out that Matt Mitcham is taking the week of our cruise off!!! I found out later that he's apparently going to California to film Family Feud... we're getting someone named 'Cookie'. I don't like CDs who have to come up with cutesie nicknames... 'I'm Matt... Matt Mitcham' (read like 'Bond... James Bond').

I had Cookie on the Carnival Liberty in the Winter of 2017. He’s good, funny and very energetic. A crowd favourite for some cruisers even.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:45 AM, hotsauce126 said:

Man I was hoping to have Donkey for my third cruise in a row. How is Steven Schwartz?

Swartz is awesome!  I don't think he ever sleeps and he has a caffeine IV going!!!  Full of energy and so fun!!!  You will love him!  Plus, he's cute!!!

On 5/10/2019 at 7:40 PM, Greg901 said:

Anyone know anything about LEIGH XUEREB he's on the Conquest 5/25 and we sail with him the 6/14

He was our CD on the Miracle March 24-31. He told us it was his last cruise before going on break. Saw him later in the airport and he stopped and talked to us. We thought he was a very good CD, not corny, very personable. I think you will like him. He's an Aussie.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Jamericannn said:

The link does not work for me. Anyone have an updated link?

1 hour ago, Just getting started said:

Try messaging John Heald via Facebook.

Same problem. Link won't work for me. And I don't have Facebook. If someone could be so kind as to look up the CD on the Pride on the 11/3/19 Journeys cruise, I would really appreciate it!

3 minutes ago, young_k92 said:

Same problem. Link won't work for me. And I don't have Facebook. If someone could be so kind as to look up the CD on the Pride on the 11/3/19 Journeys cruise, I would really appreciate it!

I heard it was Dr. E!!

1 hour ago, young_k92 said:

https://airtable.com/shrxzucqLGHbpDmm8/tblZJCAW6us7UhDmZ?blocks=hide&fbclid=IwAR0EcENDyoOl6SwaEEgSiquG6PfL3OkZoeeNxr3UDBWtDzYn4e-o1WfBbJ0

• Like 1

I went on the facebook page and clicked the link and it did not work there...pulled up airtable and cannot find it...so sorry cannot do anything...it is frustrating to me because it shows on facebook that 500 other people can get it...do not know what the problem is

1 minute ago, Amethyst4110 said:

I went on the facebook page and clicked the link and it did not work there...pulled up airtable and cannot find it...so sorry cannot do anything...it is frustrating to me because it shows on facebook that 500 other people can get it...do not know what the problem is

UGH, I agree it is frustrating! Why does Carnival use "Airtable"? What ship and date are you looking for?

4 hours ago, Just getting started said:

I think if I get to the library to use a computer I'll be able to see it. I signed up for airtable, anyway. Your link at least got me that far. My phone is so old I don't have enough space to download the airtable app. So thanks! I think I'll eventually be able to see this now!