Anyone take Mama Iguana's Eat Drink & Be Merry tour?

flwinejunkie

I'm interested in knowing someone's experience on Mama Iguana's Eat Drink & Be Merry - Best of Puerto Plata Tour.  

It sounds almost to good to be true.  It's "all inclusive" because it includes lunch and rum drinks throughout the trip. Beside the food and drinks, it sounds like a lot of fun with a variety of activities.  It includes cable car ride to the top of the mountain, visit to Ron Macorix House of Rum for rum tasting, lunch at a courtyard cafe with another free alcoholic drink, stop at Puerto Plata square with a visit to Espigon Cigars to roll a cigar and sample more local rum.  And in case you haven't had enough to drink,  water, soda, rum and snacks are available on the air conditioned bus too.

What was your experience?  Will I have fun?  I like rum and trying "local" food.  Will my 70 something MIL have fun too even though she'll probably only have one drink?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 8:19 AM, brookeq said:

We didn't take this specific tour but we used Iguana Mama to go to the waterfalls.  They were very professional.  We had a great time.  I would recommend the company.  

Thanks for the Iguana Mama recommendation!  I appreciate hearing from someone who has used the company before.