Can you bring soda or water on board?

oregoncruisers

1 hour ago, bakersfield said:

Has anyone stayed in San Francisco the night before embarkation and had success parking their car at the hotel during the cruise and having them shuttle you to the cruise?

You will get a lot more answers to your question on the West Coast Departures board

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/315-west-coast-departures/

than you will by asking on a two month old thread of a completely different topic.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2019 at 1:50 PM, 4cats4me said:

Yes, you can, but we’ve found it much easier lately to just pre-order their water package, since we don’t have to hassle trying to get in on ourselves. It is $6.90 for 12 bottles, and it will be in your room by the time you board  or shortly thereafter.  

Hi!  I was about to order it and noticed it said "bottled water" and it didn't indicate whether or not it is "spring water".  Do you happen to remember if the 12 pack was "drinking water" or "spring water" and what brand it was?  Thank you!

And before anyone indicates it shouldn't matter and I should just bring a water bottle...I have severe allergies and have to know even what is in my water. 😨 So, please don't flame me. Thanks.

My wife and I prefer Pepsi to Coca-Cola so we take canned Pepsi.  We take two twelve packs for a fourteen day cruise.  That means, since we each only drink one soda per day,, that we have to purchase a couple of cans of Diet Coke for two of the fourteen days.  We have had great success just putting the two unopened twelve packs in a "gym bag", placing a baggage tag to the handle of the bag, and turning it in to the porters.  We have only done this at Ft. Lauderdale; we live in Florida so there is no issue of bringing it with us from home.  Never had a problem with the bag not getting to our stateroom.  

2 hours ago, birdiebill said:

My wife and I prefer Pepsi to Coca-Cola so we take canned Pepsi.  We take two twelve packs for a fourteen day cruise.  That means, since we each only drink one soda per day,, that we have to purchase a couple of cans of Diet Coke for two of the fourteen days.  We have had great success just putting the two unopened twelve packs in a "gym bag", placing a baggage tag to the handle of the bag, and turning it in to the porters.  We have only done this at Ft. Lauderdale; we live in Florida so there is no issue of bringing it with us from home.  Never had a problem with the bag not getting to our stateroom.  

I have just taped up the twelve packs with a room tag on it and never had a problem. Same for cases of water.

3 hours ago, LindaandJeff said:

Hi!  I was about to order it and noticed it said "bottled water" and it didn't indicate whether or not it is "spring water".  Do you happen to remember if the 12 pack was "drinking water" or "spring water" and what brand it was?  Thank you!

And before anyone indicates it shouldn't matter and I should just bring a water bottle...I have severe allergies and have to know even what is in my water. 😨 So, please don't flame me. Thanks.

It can vary.  I've had Crystal Geyser and, I think, Dannon?   Someone recently said they got Niagara.  No way to tell, really, but if it's something you can't have, I'm sure you can get it refunded.