Qsiine on the Reflection????

sgcass123

Hi everyone!  I was hoping if someone could tell me if the Qsine or Le Petit Chef Qsine is on the Reflection or not.....  The website says it is on the ship, and I have seen YouTube videos of Qsine on the ship, but it's not offered as a restaurant choice under our current reservation.  So, when I was on the phone to Celebrity on another matter, I asked about it.  I was told that there is NOT a Qsine on the ship, but I could have sworn that I've read posts on various groups from people that say Yes, they ate there on the Reflection just a few weeks ago.  So, needless to say, I'm just a bit confused.  I do understand that Celebrity is doing an extensive revamping of their ships and wondering if I have gotten crossed messages from various people. Since we do not sail until July, maybe it will be closed by then.... I don't know.   So..... can anyone confirm that Qsine is on the Reflection and open for business right now?  Thanks!

Yes Qsine is on Reflection but it is now Petit Chef menu. We were on Reflection last week. The restaurant was never full and waiters were always around the MDR and Ocean View cafe looking for customers so you should be able to get a discount. Personally the menu doesn't appeal so we didn't go there, 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Qsine is now Le Petit Chef, but we loved the change they made. We really enjoyed the food and the show was great! One of the best steaks I've had and the rest of the meal was wonderful. The show is a real delight that you should see.