Cruise Critic Community
scubacruiserx2

Cruising to Antarctica and South America with many photos

14 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Looks a nice airline meal. Some wonderful shots and memories for yourself as well with the island.

It was and the flight was quite with few people in first class . Overall it was a great trip and we're glad that we took it .

I am so glad the two of you took this trip & shared it with me.  Thank you again for doing this. And you owe yourselves a photo book of this trip!

The Port of Miami and downtown 

DSC08160_zpsrogbr0xk.jpg

The City of Miami and I-95 . It runs 1900 miles from Miami to Maine .

DSC08162_zpszccdtfdq.jpg

Marlins park was built on the former Orange Bowl stadium site . The Orange Bowl was where the University of Miami Hurricanes and Miami Dolphins played . It was around for 70 years before being demolished in 2008 .

DSC08165_zpsn2rye7xm.jpg

I really felt like we were back home when I saw a rescue truck of my former employer outside of our window . The return drive home took 4 hours , twice as much time as the original trip from home to MIA .

DSC08169_zpss3seabiq.jpg

Just now, cat shepard said:

I am so glad the two of you took this trip & shared it with me.  Thank you again for doing this. And you owe yourselves a photo book of this trip!

Thank you Cat we are glad that you went along  and will do that . We are busy trying to finalize our cruise to Iceland and the Baltics . It looks expensive !

A few more videos :

Romanche glacier in the fog Christmas day 2018

Romanche in the sun 2013

iceland_zpsgs81oyqk.png

Screenshot%202019-04-25%2011.18.01_zpswe

We are currently sailing toward Estonia on a nice , cool morning on the Zuiderdam , the first of the B2B trips .

On 2/15/2019 at 8:42 AM, scubacruiserx2 said:

There were many bright colors like in the Caribbean and we had good light . A group of about 10 people from CC went together on the next 2 tours with Top Private Tours . 

We really liked our balcony . It was so nice to have food and a private bathroom only a couple of steps away .

Hi scubacruiserx2,

I'm reading your posts and enjoying your amazing photography. We are going to be on the Zaandam for South America/Antarctica in January 2020. I am interested in the many private tours you took. Would you share the contact information for Top Private Tours? I tried to Google it, but I could not find a specific tour operator with that name. If you prefer, you can email (in signature) me. THANKS! 

On 6/25/2019 at 9:41 PM, bobalink said:

Hi scubacruiserx2,

I'm reading your posts and enjoying your amazing photography. We are going to be on the Zaandam for South America/Antarctica in January 2020. I am interested in the many private tours you took. Would you share the contact information for Top Private Tours? I tried to Google it, but I could not find a specific tour operator with that name. If you prefer, you can email (in signature) me. THANKS! 

I actually found the website for Top Private Tours. https://www.*****.com/chile-shore-excursions

THANKS for all of the beneficial information and your excellent photos and videos.