Cruise Critic Community
Casanova02

Which drink package for a frozen drink (pina colada, etc) ?

HI,

Does frozen drinks (pina colada, miami vice, etc...) are included in 'Drink On Us', Easy Package and Premium Package ?

Is it possible to upgrade from DOU to EP before the cruise or during the cruise ? 

If I upgrade before cruise, I think both passagers have to upgrade. Is it the same if I upgrade during the cruise ?

I know I have to pay 15% tips on DOU.

Thanks

• I am pretty sure that you cannot upgrade from DOU to Easy or Premium.  You would have to change your booking since they are two different promos, this is what I was told by MSC.  You can cancel your cruise with DOU and rebook with the Easy package and then upgrade your package to the premium package to get the foo foo drinks.  Before the change in packages you could upgrade DOU to Classic package to get the foo foo drinks but not sure if you can do that any more.  Hopefully someone will answer that one for you.

11 hours ago, hugoviking said:

Looking for answer to same questions but specifically with Classic package.

the classic if purchased before the changes will include the frozen drinks 

12 hours ago, Casanova02 said:

HI,

Does frozen drinks (pina colada, miami vice, etc...) are included in 'Drink On Us', Easy Package and Premium Package ?

Is it possible to upgrade from DOU to EP before the cruise or during the cruise ? 

If I upgrade before cruise, I think both passagers have to upgrade. Is it the same if I upgrade during the cruise ?

I know I have to pay 15% tips on DOU.

Thanks

you can upgrade from DOU to Premium but not DOU to Easy and both of you will have to upgrade

53 minutes ago, ikea logistics said:

you can upgrade from DOU to Premium but not DOU to Easy and both of you will have to upgrade

Thank you for the correction, I knew you could not upgrade from DOU to Easy, was told no on the Premium from DOU also but that could have been a misinformed MSC person lol.

6 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Thank you for the correction, I knew you could not upgrade from DOU to Easy, was told no on the Premium from DOU also but that could have been a misinformed MSC person lol.

drinks upgrade.jpg

drinks package 534.jpg

Caribbean Cruise in January on Divina no problem getting a Pina Colada on the easy package. ( But not the Baileys Banana Colada has it has a premium spirit )