"Live" From Symphony of the Seas. February 9-16, 2019 - Trainman-2 Tribute

Sitting here in STL with Rain snow and Sleet and what the hell other crap is falling out of the sky.. I thought I saw  a crow and a cardinal fight for a spot in the old oak tree in my front yard. The tree rats told them no way.. Its 20F with a 40 MPH wind chill.We soooooo need to be on a ship right now.. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, RickinStl said:

Sitting here in STL with Rain snow and Sleet and what the hell other crap is falling out of the sky.. I thought I saw  a crow and a cardinal fight for a spot in the old oak tree in my front yard. The tree rats told them no way.. Its 20F with a 40 MPH wind chill.We soooooo need to be on a ship right now.. 

I’m right there with you. The weather in Dallas dropped 30 degrees in 4 hours. I don’t know if I can wait 3 weeks to get on that ship, but these lovely pictures sure do help.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, MrFunInTheSun said:

More shots

9BD61490-CB7E-4C83-87B5-9D23BAAE09F8_zps

13868946-6871-4FCE-BA4E-9776157DC370_zps

B11AA3C0-BF0E-4263-A9E5-3B339B95F963_zps

1027B083-EB5F-4F18-870F-88BF6607C237_zps

1E7FE157-12BC-4F1D-B16C-A75EE214E428_zps

56263A47-9868-4067-B2B7-3E6FD4835CE0_zps

EC11DE89-459E-49F1-AEF9-22E7AB962BD4_zps

I can honestly say I was not drunk at the end of the bar hop!!  Of course flat me and my flat friends don’t rally drink too much!!  Sure had a great time though and thanks for bringing us along!!  LOL

On 2/14/2019 at 12:41 PM, MrFunInTheSun said:

The other night in Wonderland we ran into some folks many of you know...

4E1FBDA9-1483-450C-A1AD-10BC08608E9C_zps

70D3EF79-305E-4AFE-8E50-2D5779E0D902_zps

A96E6154-B432-49AE-B5FE-93E6DD0F1BC9_zps

I love Wonderland!!  So glad you ran into us!  I love that there is a Madhatter.  We had one not the TA and he was awesome.  I knew he would be leaving and I love his replacement.  Hope you had a lot of fun with him.  We loved ours.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marbel69 said:

Awesome review - thanks for sharing.

Thanks for following along! 

15 hours ago, LBumb said:

Enjoy Nassau 

Thanks, we had a good day! 

10 hours ago, Joshua1975 said:

Really enjoying your review. We just booked for August for a group.  We are going to be on Deck 6 by room 6300  Any chance you could let us know if there is much noise in that hallway coming from Playmakers? We are hoping that sound doesn't drift into those balcony rooms at night. No one has been able to give us a good answer so far.  I know you are almost at the end of your cruise. Looks amazing!!!!

It really shouldn’t. I’ve never seen Playmakers to roudy. Getting to the rooms is via the normal room access hallways too so it’s not like they all share that same place. 

Thanks for following along. 

8 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Dang, those blue beach towels are having a ball!  No pier runners amongst that group.:classic_laugh:

Enjoy the sail home.

4 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Thanks for the terrific review. 

M

4 hours ago, janetz said:

Wonderful review!

4 hours ago, RickinStl said:

78 more days now isn’t it until Lady Allure! 😀 It will be here before you know it. 

2 hours ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Excellent review!  Thanks again for sharing your week with us :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Hopetotravel said:

I'm a little late in asking this but do you know if there's access to the forward elevators from the forward inside cabins on deck 9 ( near cabin 9450 for example) ?Most deck plans show a solid wall there but on the App it shows an opening. 

Those forward inside rooms have a center entry access from the forward elevator banks. 

1 hour ago, breeezy said:

I can honestly say I was not drunk at the end of the bar hop!!  Of course flat me and my flat friends don’t rally drink too much!!  Sure had a great time though and thanks for bringing us along!!  LOL

Flat you paced yourself well on both occasions. 

1 hour ago, breeezy said:

I love Wonderland!!  So glad you ran into us!  I love that there is a Madhatter.  We had one not the TA and he was awesome.  I knew he would be leaving and I love his replacement.  Hope you had a lot of fun with him.  We loved ours.

Mad hatter was happy to see you. 

58 minutes ago, Setting Sail Gal said:

How do you earn the glass block?  When do you receive it?  Thank you.

They are earned by cruise nights. Once you hit 140 nights your first block is awarded. If you reach 140 during your cruise it’s awarded during that cruise. 

After that first 140 nights, additional blocks are earned at each additional 70 nights. Same goes if night 70 happens mid cruise a block is awarded during that cruise. 

On 2/13/2019 at 8:31 AM, MrFunInTheSun said:

Carnival Triumph is getting a $200 million makeover and a new name prior to its planned return to Port Evergladesin October 2019. The ship will be renamed Carnival Sunrise following a two-monthlong dry dock refurbishment in Cadiz, Spain, beginning March 1, the company announced Tuesda

Yikes, that ship looks awful. I do not think I realized thats where Sunrise was coming from. I booked a trip on her to Cuba for January.

This was a really stellar review. Thanks for posting all the different restaurants. We are specialty people so I forget about all the great free choices. You are cruising on Harmony the week we always go on a cruise for our anniversary, Sept 19th. I won't see you though bc we are trying the Presidents cruise instead.

4 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Those forward inside rooms have a center entry access from the forward elevator banks

Thanks so much for replying, glad we don't have to take the scenic route to the elevators. Thanks for the trip report. Just one more week and it's our turn. 🤗