Medallion Net Plans

MsSoCalCruiser

I am the lowest level of Gold, and I was able to get 50% off Medallion Net service pre-cruise in my online cruise personalizer.  They offered a 1 device plan and a  4 device plan.  I had to pay up front for it as it didn't allow me the option to pay with onboard credit.  Here is a copy of what they offered on our upcoming 12 night cruise:

All prices include account activation fee. All prices are subject to change without notice. No other onboard bonuses are applicable.

Couple sitting on a couch looking at tablet

Multi-Device MedallionNet Voyage Package$14.99 4 devices, per day

Save 50% when you purchase pre-cruise! Enjoy an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $14.99 per day.

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access! Package provides connectivity for up to four devices at a time.

*All Internet usage subject to Princess Cruises' standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change.

Select
Couple sitting on a couch looking at tablet

MedallionNet Voyage Package – Save Over 50% Pre-Cruise!$74.99

Purchase an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $9.99/day and save over 50%!

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access!

*All Internet usage subject to Princess Cruises' standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change.