Cozumel Trikes

croozlady

We just came back from a cruise on the Carnival Horizon with a stop in Cozumel.

We did the Trikes excursion last year, and enjoyed it so much we had to do it again this year!  We have been to Cozumel many times, and this is our favorite excursion!!  Armando and the team do a fantastic job with the tour and getting everyone set up and on the go!

You get to drive all around the island and see both sides, such a contrast, and beautiful all around!  There are many stops for sights, pictures, shopping and drinks!  Lunch is also included and is delicious!  The lunch is at a restaurant that also has a tequila tour and tasting, and I do not drink, but I had to try the tequila and it is fantastic!!!  Not the biting, think I’m having a heart attack stuff I had years ago, but very smooth and tasty!

The Trikes can hold up to 3 people, which we have, and are very smooth and comfortable.  You can really open them up at points and enjoy the fresh air!

I highly recommend this excursion!!!  We will definitely do it again next time we are in Cozumel!  They also have locations in St. Maarten and Aruba!

5 minutes ago, croozlady said:

We did the Trikes excursion last year, and enjoyed it so much we had to do it again this year!  We have been to Cozumel many times, and this is our favorite excursion!!  Armando and the team do a fantastic job with the tour and getting everyone set up and on the go!

You get to drive all around the island and see both sides, such a contrast, and beautiful all around!  There are many stops for sights, pictures, shopping and drinks!  Lunch is also included and is delicious!  The lunch is at a restaurant that also has a tequila tour and tasting, and I do not drink, but I had to try the tequila and it is fantastic!!!  Not the biting, think I’m having a heart attack stuff I had years ago, but very smooth and tasty!

The Trikes can hold up to 3 people, which we have, and are very smooth and comfortable.  You can really open them up at points and enjoy the fresh air!

I highly recommend this excursion!!!  We will definitely do it again next time we are in Cozumel!  They also have locations in St. Maarten and Aruba!

Thanks for review. Where is the lunch?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be doing the trikes in May when we visit.  I have done them in Aruba before and loved it.  Tried to book them for St. Martin on a recent trip but heard no response back.  Imagine they may still be recovering from hurricane damage.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:44 AM, croozlady said:

Thanks for the recommendation!   I looked into it after reading your review above and it looks awesome, so we booked it as well, we will be there next week.