Perfect Day in Coco Cay

benclan

We are getting closer to he big reveal, with real photos released yesterday (https://www.*****.com/2019/02/08/sneak-peek-perfect-day-cococay-construction-progress).

We will be there in July on Harmony. Has anyone got clear ideas on what is included and what is extra? For example, is the Oasis Lagoon free or included in the water park? Which food locations are included and which is extra? It is hard to interpret this from the Royal Caribbean website, unless I missed the easy to read matrix [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go to Royal Caribbean Website and go to Frequently asked questions. Look for question on "Is there an admission or cost to visit Perfect Day at CocoCay" The answer includes all the free and "for a cost" items.  If you can't find it then this is a list of what costs extra:

Waterpark, zip line, helium balloon, Coco Beach Club,, cabanas, day beds, umbrellas, beach toys, spa and Captain Jack's(food) 

Oasis Lagoon is free. 

5 hours ago, benclan said:

Thanks Host Clare’s but the like was about transfers in Fort Lauderdale. Was there another link? I don’t know if my search is working as I can’t find any other forum posts on this.

This is what the link was supposed to show:

581460073_CocoCayAttractionPrices.jpg.0a6b48882eaf028d4c7cc6453448a9ae.jpg2039681153_CocoCayCabanaPrices.jpg.301d818d01af19ac858210c1a1de445a.jpg604287129_CocoCayComplimentaryExperiences.jpg.7e62d548d4d7641dc9acaa1d34d6c20d.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BecciBoo said:

Bob? or anyone, is there a definitive map like we used to be able to see?  To be able to identify each venue?

Maybe I've missed it, but I've not seen a detailed map yet.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Bob? or anyone, is there a definitive map like we used to be able to see?  To be able to identify each venue?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=perfect+day+at+cococay+map&client=safari&hl=en-ca&prmd=imvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwilodf2ubHgAhUEeawKHV1QBvgQ_AUoAXoECBEQAQ&biw=1024&bih=666&dpr=2#imgrc=5muWkgv_EWNrZM

0F6B9BFF-D6A3-48B2-A703-22348393A58D.png

I guess they took a lesson from Disney parks.    Seems you have   generally have to go   past all  the extra cost areas before reaching the free beaches!  With some of the prices, I feel badly for families that cannot afford extras.  $50-$100 per person use  the new water park  pool - really? 

Give me back the old perfect day at coco cay.

M

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I guess they took a lesson from Disney parks.    Seems you have   generally have to go   past all  the extra cost areas before reaching the free beaches!  With some of the prices, I feel badly for families that cannot afford extras.  $50-$100 per person use  the new water park  pool - really? 

M

I don't see what the difference is. You can still use Coco Cay just as you did in the past, the beaches are still going to be free.

We were supposed to tender there on Saturday but because of swells we just sat there a few hundred yards from shore for quite a while. I got some good photos and video of everything visible to us and from my perspective they will be quite a while getting done. 

Thank you so much for posting that list. I can’t find it online and I am wondering if there is an issue with me finding the link due to being in Australia. Very strange but glad we have a community that can help out 🙂

On 2/10/2019 at 11:13 AM, cruisegirl1 said:

Agreed. I hope that we can find something that feels similar when we go there. If they are somehow able to make this theme park, and have quiet, relaxing areas as before...well then fine, I guess everyone is happy. I am just worried they won't have those quiet areas. Each time I have been there I have made my way to the beach just past the floating bar. I loved how peaceful it was there. 

We were just there last week.  Going again on Mariner in June. 

From what I saw, we will be lucky if the pier is done by then, no way the construction will be completed on the island in four months.

Anyone on an Oasis class ship will not be able to go there until pier is complete.  

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

We were just there last week.  Going again on Mariner in June. 

From what I saw, we will be lucky if the pier is done by then, no way the construction will be completed on the island in four months.

Anyone on an Oasis class ship will not be able to go there until pier is complete.  

Hard to tell just by looking at photos or even seeing it in person.  So much happens that you don’t see that takes the majority of time..footings pilingd etc.  The finishing parts can in a lot of cases be completed relatively quickly.