33 minutes ago, EmmasNana said:

Explorer hump rooms are good, right? What I mean is they are not noisy. I think some ships like the Vision are noisy. 

The hump staterooms on decks 7 through 9 are not noisy at all.  I would stay away from deck 10, as you are more likely to hear noise from the public deck above.

19 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The hump staterooms on decks 7 through 9 are not noisy at all.  I would stay away from deck 10, as you are more likely to hear noise from the public deck above.

What about deck 6 because that is what I picked. I like to stay low to avoid fewer balcony smokers stench.

2 minutes ago, EmmasNana said:

What about deck 6 because that is what I picked. I like to stay low to avoid fewer balcony smokers stench.

You are way more likely to smell cigarette smoke from someone on a balcony near you.  There are some guests to whom the smoking rules don't apply.

I don't like deck 6 balconies on the first gen Voyager ships (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure) because the balcony wall is all metal, whereas on decks 7 and higher, the balcony wall is half metal, half glass, so more visibility outside on those balconies.

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You are way more likely to smell cigarette smoke from someone on a balcony near you.  There are some guests to whom the smoking rules don't apply.

I don't like deck 6 balconies on the first gen Voyager ships (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure) because the balcony wall is all metal, whereas on decks 7 and higher, the balcony wall is half metal, half glass, so more visibility outside on those balconies.

Oh, good to know. Thank you. I will see if I can switch.

• 6 months later...
On 2/10/2019 at 2:18 PM, Host Clarea said:

Just report them (repeatedly if neccesary) to security if they are smoking.