When do excursions/drink packages appear in Cruise Planner

jslev9

Hi all,

Does anyone know (roughly) how far in advance of our sailing we can expect that excursions and drink packages will begin to be available in our Cruise Planner? All we see now is a note that nothing is currently available.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, jslev9 said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know (roughly) how far in advance of our sailing we can expect that excursions and drink packages will begin to be available in our Cruise Planner? All we see now is a note that nothing is currently available.

Thanks!

The various options in the Cruise Planner appear at seemingly random times.  There's really no "roughly" about it.

There are a few excursions showing up for my June 2020 cruise.  For my cruise May of this year, things also started showing up way in advance.  But since not everything is in there, you may buy something and then something else better/different shows up as they slowly populate all the sections.  And then of course there's the ever-changing 'deals', lol.  I'll be watching on Black Friday for cruise planner deals for 2020, I got some decent bargains on excursions this past Thanksgiving for this May.  

I emailed RCCL when we booked in June and they said about 6 months before. I would think that meant complete choice, as there are now plenty of options for our sailing -31.08.19. However, nothing started to appear until September.

I have also had emails since Wednesday reminding me of a price reduction. The excursions were the best offer, 22% off.

As you can see this particular offer expires today.

F04635AC-30F1-4855-9166-9058D34250C8.jpeg

Edited by upwarduk