Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Jim_Iain

Question for Zenith Memers

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Arno. said:

One does not get a free cruise every year.... One gets their 2nd free cruise at 6,000 pts this time in AQ, another AQ at 9,000 pts.

There is an Azamara Penthouse couple over 9,000, there is my wife and I also over 9,000.  I know of 11 others over 6,000.  I think that's all for now.

 

Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well status on website was updated yesterday and concierge just called tonight with a very nice welcome chat.  8 days after our qualifying cruise ended.  Looks like they may be doing a better job with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Well status on website was updated yesterday and concierge just called tonight with a very nice welcome chat.  8 days after our qualifying cruise ended.  Looks like they may be doing a better job with this.

I'm happy to hear.   Welcome to Zenith.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.jpg.244cf2d73fac7972d308c081bca2a7ee.jpgThis is the welcoming letter for Zenith members on Celebrity Solstice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Verizon, thanks for posting the list.

  I eagerly look forward to achieving the rank of Zenith on my upcoming cruise in a Royal Suite to celebrate my 165th birthday.

 

But I find it amusing that even Zeniths receive only one small scoop of gelato.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, varoo said:

But I find it amusing that even Zeniths receive only one small scoop of gelato.

obviously to reach Zenith one needs to be fit and healthy and an excess of ice cream would negate that. LOL🍦

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, varoo said:

Verizon, thanks for posting the list.

  I eagerly look forward to achieving the rank of Zenith on my upcoming cruise in a Royal Suite to celebrate my 165th birthday.

 

But I find it amusing that even Zeniths receive only one small scoop of gelato.

 

 

You must be in great shape to be celebrating your 165th birthday.    LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

 

You must be in great shape to be celebrating your 165th birthday.    LOL

He/she stays in great shape by keeping his/her intake of gelato to an occasional small scoop! 😂

Edited by jcpc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

 

You must be in great shape to be celebrating your 165th birthday.    LOL

 

No, no...... I am not celebrating it yet, just estimating how long it will take me to reach Zenith. 😉

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The good old day is back.Received an invitation to dine with the Hotel Director this evening.

There will be nine Zenith members and surely we will have a good time together.

For those Zenith members please don’t give up,Celebrity still love us.

F842E62F-82F3-451E-A6A9-D55EAF7C26E3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...