lorielucks

Experience with Island Buddy?

Hello, 

I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience using Island Buddy Jeep Tours in St. Thomas.  Another company, Sunfari, was recommended to me, but they are booked up for our date.  It looks like Island Buddy may offer a similar tour.  Has anyone used them?  Do you recommend them?

TIA

Lorie

On 2/10/2019 at 8:18 PM, lorielucks said:

Hello, 

I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience using Island Buddy Jeep Tours in St. Thomas.  Another company, Sunfari, was recommended to me, but they are booked up for our date.  It looks like Island Buddy may offer a similar tour.  Has anyone used them?  Do you recommend them?

TIA

Lorie

I just booked with them for March 2019. Will update :)  there are some videos on YouTube and the reviews on TripAdvisor are great

On 2/13/2019 at 12:17 PM, MermaidSRQ said:

I just booked with them for March 2019. Will update 🙂 there are some videos on YouTube and the reviews on TripAdvisor are great

I did see some of those videos!  It looks great, but I always wonder if it is as great in real life (maybe I'm a skeptic).  I would love the hear about your experience when you get back.  Have a fantastic trip!

13 hours ago, lorielucks said:

I did see some of those videos!  It looks great, but I always wonder if it is as great in real life (maybe I'm a skeptic).  I would love the hear about your experience when you get back.  Have a fantastic trip!

Will do :) I will say that thru Trip Advisor it said they were booked but when I went to their website the date I needed was available and they got back to me same day in response to my questions.