2019 Harbour Nights to begin April 17

Charles4515

Wednesday, 17 April 2019 and run through to Wednesday, 4 September, 2019 in Hamilton. Every Wednesday except it will be on Thursday April 25, instead of Wednesday April 24. The Thursday April 25 date is to accommodate the ITU World Triathlon Series.

http://bernews.com/2019/02/harbour-nights-get-underway-april-17/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site says April 17th to April 25th??  Is this really only for one week[emoji32][emoji32]

The dates are what I wrote. April 17 thru September 4. April 25 instead of April 24. The article states Wednesdays April 17 thru September 4. The info about April 25 instead of April 24 is info from another site.  

Gotobermuda.com has the wrong dates. I surmise that is the site you mean. That is why I didn’t link to it. I knew it was wrong. It was supposed to be corrected. It had the wrong starting date but when it was corrected they flubbed the end date. Hopefully it will be corrected shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

The dates are what I wrote. April 17 thru September 4. April 25 instead of April 24. The article states Wednesdays April 17 thru September 4. The info about April 25 instead of April 24 is info from another site.  

Gotobermuda.com has the wrong dates. I surmise that is the site you mean. That is why I didn’t link to it. I knew it was wrong. It was supposed to be corrected. It had the wrong starting date but when it was corrected they flubbed the end date. Hopefully it will be corrected shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks...sorry....Don't know what I was looking at...LOL!!!  :classic_rolleyes:Thanks for this info - we'll be there on September 4th, so we will definitely be looking forward to participating.  👍👍

On 2/11/2019 at 4:04 PM, Charles4515 said:

Wednesday, 17 April 2019 and run through to Wednesday, 4 September, 2019 in Hamilton. Every Wednesday except it will be on Thursday April 25, instead of Wednesday April 24. The Thursday April 25 date is to accommodate the ITU World Triathlon Series.

http://bernews.com/2019/02/harbour-nights-get-underway-april-17/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting this information.

This is great for us since we will be docking in Hamilton on the Azamara Journey on April 17th.