* Koningsdam in Port Everglades - Sail a Way - Feb. 13th, 20`19 *

kazu

@ski ww Sorry you missed it - you supply great photos of sail-ins. Here's what I got. Didn't get "the" screenshot I wanted - forgot where PrtScr key is on this 2-in-1. Never added an image, so had to figure that out too.

Very high chance of rain from 10 to 6 today. Glad we'll be on the balcony rather than an open deck for sail-away.

1.jpg

H

7 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

And a good afternoon from a rainy L.A.

10 minutes ago, lka1012 said:

Check in on a sunny warm Memphis day

Anything beats the COLD wind at the moment. 

Other than the weather how is everyone doing today?

Edited by IllinoisGirl1978

3 minutes ago, IllinoisGirl1978 said:

How is everyone doing today?

Better than yesterday, I had a "procedure" yesterday. But both it and the even more fun "prep purge" is over. :classic_sad:

Edited by lka1012

Well, I had to rush one of my kids to the vet Fri with a swollen side of her head/mouth. She had a severely abscessed tooth and they had to remove that one and two more. She was "poorly" for a few days, but seems to be perking up some.

13 minutes ago, IllinoisGirl1978 said:

H

Anything beats the COLD wind at the moment. 

Other than the weather how is everyone doing today?

Well, if we can't talk about the weather, we Canadians have nothing to talk about 😉 

Other than the snow, blowing snow, ice still coming down and very dangerous roads and being fatigued from shovelling, we're doing just fine thank you 😄 

We have a plow for the huge driveway but have to shovel the sidewalk and more importantly a path for the dogs for 'outside'.  They're very happy with this weather though 😄 

2 minutes ago, lka1012 said:

Well, I had to rush one of my kids to the vet Fri with a swollen side of her head/mouth. She had a severely abscessed tooth and they had to remove that one and two more. She was "poorly" for a few days, but seems to be perking up some.

So sorry to hear that 😞 

Glad she is perking up even though I am sure your wallet is hurting.

1 minute ago, kazu said:

Well, if we can't talk about the weather, we Canadians have nothing to talk about 😉 

Other than the snow, blowing snow, ice still coming down and very dangerous roads and being fatigued from shovelling, we're doing just fine thank you 😄 

We have a plow for the huge driveway but have to shovel the sidewalk and more importantly a path for the dogs for 'outside'.  They're very happy with this weather though 😄 

My favorite four legged rascals love the snow and has the cutest snow faces....

3 minutes ago, IllinoisGirl1978 said:

My favorite four legged rascals love the snow and has the cutest snow faces....

Mine too.  Even the 'puppy' who is not even 6 months old but already as tall as Marley (my Bernese) was tearing around having a blast.  They both came in covered in snow and faces covered from sticking their faces in it.

3 minutes ago, lka1012 said:

Yes, the wallet is hurting. She is one of the two I inherited, I ended up setting up a ***** page to help with their vetting.

Oh, sorry.  I feel your pain.  I hope you get some help especially since you were nice enough to take them on when you inherited them.

1 minute ago, lka1012 said:

Hey, it looks as if that cherry picker is back out

Yep good eyes! looks like they're doing some more washing in between the crew and pax gangways. It serves  two purposes; getting rid of the accumulated sea salt and cleaning the windows

On 2/12/2019 at 2:55 PM, Cruise Suzy said:

I've requested a wave - 2 decks above the third lifeboat. Wearing flashing Christmas lights necklace - hope to have lights on railing as well.

Will look for ya...  Hopefully the webcam folks will do a close up - they haven't been too reliable lately for the HAL ships:classic_rolleyes: