Anthem of the seas on Current 12 day Feb 3-15

On Anthem second time the past 12 months.

I’m Not  going to do a review for 12 days it will be too long.  We have no issues with this vacation. We are 3 adults in a two bedroom Grand suite deck 10. We are all Diamond plus. We ate dinner in coastal kitchen and all of the speciality restaurants, dinner was excellent each night. 

I received much needed info over the years from this board, so please ask any questions. We also just booked Oasis out of NJ an 8 night on 8/1/2020.

Edited by Rccl-njcruiser

Hello - 

What can you tell me about the two bedroom suite.  I am booked in the Royal Family 2 bedroom suite this July.  I will be traveling with my sister, her DD, DS, and his GF 😃

How much room is there - do you love it???

Thanks,

Old Faithful

1 hour ago, Rccl-njcruiser said:

Chops, Jamie’s Italian, and Wonderland $39 pp

I had  800 in credit from the rccl credit  card  in points,  I wasn’t  paying attention to the other restaurants prices. 

Those must be the prices you paid a while ago because the prices all increased effective January 1st.  We were on Anthem the sailing prior to yours and I remember seeing $49.99 and $54.99 for Chops and Wonderland.  Jamies was less, forget the exact price though.

14 hours ago, Rccl-njcruiser said:

Yes first day and half 10 ft seas We felt the motion of the ocean Barf bags were out Doors opening and closing on the cabin. 

I have sailed out of Cape Liberty before during the "winter months" and usually first day and last day are tough ones, due to going from cold to warmer waters and on the way back, warm to cold.  If I sail during winter, I choose to fly down to Florida and leave from there or leave during warmer months from up North.  I have a May cruise on the Anthem.  Never any guarantees, but this has always worked for me!

21 hours ago, Nessa1dc said:

I will be on the Anthem in March....

Who were the Headliners?

When in march?  I have the list of the Headliners for the March 23rd Sailing. other than the three main shows ...

Matt Yee - Schooner Bar Entertainer 
Steve White - Comedian 
Wanted - Tribute Band ( Bon Jovi)
Finis Henderson - Impressionist 
Angelo Tsarouchas – Comedian

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 3eaglesfam said:

When in march?  I have the list of the Headliners for the March 23rd Sailing. other than the three main shows ...

Matt Yee - Schooner Bar Entertainer 
Steve White - Comedian 
Wanted - Tribute Band ( Bon Jovi)
Finis Henderson - Impressionist 
Angelo Tsarouchas – Comedian

We are on the March 30th Sailing....

Another couple of questions:

1. We have My Time Dining (we have reserved for 6pm every night)....are there formal nights?  When?

2. I understand some are pre-scheduling their activities (the IFly, and the thing that goes in the air, etc.)....How?

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:42 PM, Rccl-njcruiser said:

On Anthem second time the past 12 months.

I’m Not  going to do a review for 12 days it will be too long.  We have no issues with this vacation. We are 3 adults in a two bedroom Grand suite deck 10. We are all Diamond plus. We ate dinner in coastal kitchen and all of the speciality restaurants, dinner was excellent each night. 

I received much needed info over the years from this board, so please ask any questions. We also just booked Oasis out of NJ an 8 night on 8/1/2020.

Simply out of curiosity...………..how close to sail date did you book, that they released this suite to 3 people?