Sun/Sky Summer 2019, Open Bar/All inclusive still or did they quietly pull it?

SailBreakaway

For Summer 2019 are the Sun and Sky sailings to Bahamas and Cuba still Open Bar/All Inclusive (or whatever they are calling it this week)? I booked one of each last year and now my reservation says nothing about it on the NCL site and theres an option to uograde to a Premium Bev package for 100$ pp per day?????  I know for sure when I booked these it clearly indicated there was Open Bar or All Inclusive drinks included on every passenger. 

They will have  open bar/all inclusive.  It is more restrictive than the beverage plan offered on other sailings.  The upgrade gives you unlimited premium drinks at no additional charge.  I am not sure what is included/excluded with this upgrade, there may may be some super premiums that are not included.  

@SailBreakaway We have the sky booked for this June and when we booked the advertisement was "free open bar" but I cannot seem to find that stated anywhere in my reservation. Wondering if I should call them. I do see where I got a message to upgrade for $99/pp to the Ultimate Beverage Package which is premium alcohol, spirits, wine, etc. so maybe we already have the beverage package just not the "unlimited" version (since we obviously haven't paid)?

If you look at the NCL site for Sky sailings in June they all show show either "FREE OPEN BAR" or "Enjoy an all-inclusive onboard experience with unlimited drinks".  No need to worry.

Your non-premium drinks will be included at no charge, i.e. Bacardi rum, Absolut Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Jose Quervo Tequila, Crown Royal, JW Red Label.

The unlimited adds premium brands i.e. Pusser's rum, Grey Goose vodka, Hendricks Gin, Patron Tequila, Chivas Regal, JW Black Label.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:01 PM, Mrs.C05 said:

@SailBreakaway We have the sky booked for this June and when we booked the advertisement was "free open bar" but I cannot seem to find that stated anywhere in my reservation. Wondering if I should call them. I do see where I got a message to upgrade for $99/pp to the Ultimate Beverage Package which is premium alcohol, spirits, wine, etc. so maybe we already have the beverage package just not the "unlimited" version (since we obviously haven't paid)?

Youre seeing exactlt what Im looking at. I booked the Sun B2B for 7 days in June. June 3rd I believe to the 10th. At the time it was choose two promotions, so we chose shore excursion and dinner credits assumibg the drinks were already included, but now with choose all 6, I see the beverage package but the far is higher by several hundred than I booked back in June of last year. 

The little square on the NCL res site with the picture and one line headline says “drinks included” or sometning to that affect but thats all. My reservation ALWAYS has it spelled out from my TA when its included, on BA class or the FL Sun/Sky deals. Its not there on either of the B2Bs. 

I booked theough an online agency, which sometimes is more trouble than its worth for the effort of them playing middle man on the phone to NCL. I’m going to call today or tomorrow and find out. They change this beverage oackage naming and system so often, even for frequent cruisers like us its impossible to keep up. 

Ill post back when I get an answer.