NS Wine Happy Hour?

killsport

Right now on Nieuw Statendam happy hour is 4 - 5 in  Billboard and Rolling Stone Rock Room. Sodas, Beer, Wine, and Cocktails are buy 1 get 1 for $2.

The schedule also lists a Wine Happy Hour in Blend at 9pm, but no particulars

Edited by richwmn

From the When & Where

of January 18th on the Nieuw Statendam,  there is listed a Chateau Ste. Michelle Happy Hour at Blend at 9:30 P. M.  

There are other wine events listed.  Whether they are available for participation at no cost or not, I don't know.  There are wine tastings listed in the daily program that have a cost to attend.

• Thanks 1

We stopped here a couple of nights and enjoyed the wine very much.  I should have paid more attention to what I drank.

Does anyone know which chateau st Michelle chardonnay it is they serve at Happy Hour?

It was quite good, I enjoyed it.  I'm pretty sure it isn't the $7.97 at Total Wine, it was too good for that.  They other one I see is Chardonnay Columbia Valley Reserve which goes for $37 a bottle.  Does anyone know?  Thank you!

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:47 PM, richwmn said:

On this sailing the Wine Happy Hours are listed at 9:00pm at the Blend. The wines are buy one get one free and range in price from about $8.50 to $17. It is held in the Blend and is for Chateau Ste. Michelle wines.

Do you know if the Noordam has a wine happy hour?  We will be on an Alaska cruise on her in July.

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

Do you know if the Noordam has a wine happy hour?  We will be on an Alaska cruise on her in July.

I think that only Nieuw Statendam and Koningsdam have the Blend, so I would suspect that the answer is no. Other than that, I don't know.