Three Weeks til Sailing.......

doone

For me it always goes by fast! One year ago we were on The Maasdam in SA, booked Eurodam R/T from our home town San Diego Hawaii Tahiti in March! Already here!

3 more cruises in a year from a Panama Canal out of San Diego to a TA to the Med and another cruise in the Med and that was booked for 2020 again on The Maasdam and now those are just a year away!

HAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE HAVE FUN, RELAX, ENJOY THE MOMENT!

BON VOYAGE AND SMOOTH SAILINGS 

Denise😊

Maybe it seems slow for me because I just want to be on the ship.  Head on the Koningsdam's 11 day, cannot wait...........getting clothes out this weekend and packing next..............

thanks for the well wishes everyone, we will have a blast..............

39 minutes ago, doone said:

Maybe it seems slow for me because I just want to be on the ship.  Head on the Koningsdam's 11 day, cannot wait...........getting clothes out this weekend and packing next..............

thanks for the well wishes everyone, we will have a blast..............

You will have a blast.

I suspect you just want to be on the ship.  May the time pass as slowly for you on board as it is right now so you can enjoy more of it 😉 

For me, 3 weeks out, time goes too fast.  I am tearing around trying to get stuff accomplished before we go.  LOL.

We leave 2 weeks today to get to our Westerdam cruise in Shanghai for March 3.  It'll take us 2 days to get there.  LOL

I am now just starting to put things aside for the trip and buying a few new essentials.  Not really packing yet because if I bring out the suitcases, my 3 dogs start to act funny so we wait until the last minute.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kazu said:

You will have a blast.

I suspect you just want to be on the ship.  May the time pass as slowly for you on board as it is right now so you can enjoy more of it 😉 

For me, 3 weeks out, time goes too fast.  I am tearing around trying to get stuff accomplished before we go.  LOL.

😉

Three days for us - the clock has suddenly accelerated.  There has to be a mathematical formula - time speeds up the closer you get to the ship, stays fast on the ship, slows down when you get off and while you're waiting for the next!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vict0riann said:

Three days for us - the clock has suddenly accelerated.  There has to be a mathematical formula - time speeds up the closer you get to the ship, stays fast on the ship, slows down when you get off and while you're waiting for the next!

So enjoy your wonderful cruise!

Denise😊

13 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Arrgh, you will have me up all night trying to create a formula for this!

Enjoy your cruise.

Sláinte

56 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Couldn't agree more!  Well said.