! LIVE! from Adventure of the Seas, February 16, 2019 - 8 nights

ckrobyn

29 minutes ago, Bronx12 said:

Robyn and/or Bob,

We just received a notification from Royal that we can board from 12 noon until 4:30pm, sail away is at 5:30pm. We are wondering what time you actually boarded?

Thanks,

Rhonda

We arrived at the terminal around 11:30am and boarding had already begun.    I'm guessing it started around 11am or so.

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

We arrived at the terminal around 11:30am and boarding had already begun.    I'm guessing it started around 11am or so.

2 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

We were onboard at 10:35AM last Saturday. The fastest embarkation in my cruising history!

Thanks for the replies 🙂

7 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

Thank you Lisa!!!

Looks like a bit of a cross between the Speedy B 30 and the Alma - that’s LV speak..... Lisa will understand 😉

Lisa just translated for me.  Didn’t need a static display, thankfully.

16 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

Good morning from somewhere between St.Kitts and Fort Lauderdale- exact position will have to wait for Ocean Boy. What I do know, is that this ship is really rocking!  Captain McDuff suggested it would be windy today and seas would  likely reach 8ft - so that’s what we are feeling. Normally I’d head to the pool early on a sea day, but with this wind, I’ll take a pass.

Today I am going to be lazy, maybe go to trivia, see what’s on sale in the shops, take a few naps....

The Quest is tonight, however it is not in the usual Studio B, it’s in the Imperial Lounge 😡 This makes zero sense to me, and with the lack of space there won’t be nearly as many people participating. They did the same thing the last time I was on Adventure and it unfortunately it wasn’t as fun. Oh well.

Time to get coffee... which by the way has been amazing every day. They know my order, and get it right every time 😀

I prefer it there over Studio B. I wont go when its held in Studio B

Good Morning everyone 😀

Its hard to believe that this is the final day of the cruise.... for me, the week went at a perfect pace. Today calls for a good dose of sunshine and much more relaxation.

Dinner in the MDR last night was great, and the lobster was plentiful - I may have indulged in more than one ?

The Quest was hilarious in Studio B 😂 The place was packed and it was a great time. My team placed 2nd.

Off to find coffee. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, reallyhooked said:

Great review. Will be looking for the next one. Safe travel home.

Thanks for following along! I’m in the process of planning my next few. 

I travel a fair bit for work, so I combine some of those trips with leisure either before or after. Next up is Ottawa in May, and Las Vegas in June. We are planning a family trip to Los Angeles in late August, and then I’ll be sailing on the Independence in November. Busy year! You can always follow my travels on Instagram 😎

@ckrobyn

Edited by ckrobyn
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Good Morning everyone 😀

Its hard to believe that this is the final day of the cruise.... for me, the week went at a perfect pace. Today calls for a good dose of sunshine and much more relaxation.

Dinner in the MDR last night was great, and the lobster was plentiful - I may have indulged in more than one ?

The Quest was hilarious in Studio B 😂 The place was packed and it was a great time. My team placed 2nd.

Off to find coffee. 

Today is packing day. 😥

37 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Today is packing day. 😥

Packing to go home is not really packing.... for me it’s  tossing everything into my suitcase and hoping it closes! 

Edited by ckrobyn
  • Like 2