Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

Thanks for following along everyone. I’m still going to post a Dunn’s River falls video as soon as I get all the usable portions of the many clips together into one video. I’ve watched most of the raw footage and my favorite part is the guy in front of me falls into a water hole and I say “There’s a hole there.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Come back for my August 25th Glory Cruise out of  New Orleans. Staying on Bourbon Street precruise and there will be a barhop. It’s the same ports so I’ll be looking for new things to do if anyone has any suggestions...let me know.  I have Tulum on my list but I think I want to wait until next feb when it’s cooler for such a long trek. 

• Like 4

9:36 

2 minutes ago, Beachiekeen said:

Thanks so much for the review. Ugh the elevator situation sounds like a pain. That and the lines at the alchemy bar are the only things that worry me. Luckily, we don’t mind taking the stairs.

I think that situation is only the fwd elevators. My room is deck 10 fwd so I had to deal with it a lot. 

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Come back for my August 25th Glory Cruise out of  New Orleans. Staying on Bourbon Street precruise and there will be a barhop. It’s the same ports so I’ll be looking for new things to do if anyone has any suggestions...let me know.  I have Tulum on my list but I think I want to wait until next feb when it’s cooler for such a long trek. 

This has been a great review! Thanks for taking us with you. I'm especially excited about your August cruise as we are doing the Glory out of NOLA in October. 

• Like 1