• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

When I left PG comedy. There was already a line to get into the comedy club for the 8:30 adult show. I want to point out that just because people are in line doesn’t mean you have to get in line 45 mins early to get a seat....Which is what is commonly reported on here. 

I walked down the the main lounge to see if I could catch part of the main show. It’s America rocks which I believe is a good rock show with a live band. When I got down there the show was letting out. I’m full from dinner and tired so I want to kick back somewhere comfortable. 

I decided to head back to the comedy club and grab one of those comfy looking round seats I’ve never sat in and order another Funship (had one at the earlier show).

02222078-077F-48BE-BE56-908DEFE80D19.jpeg

8567AF33-5436-4B68-BB57-0513DAD67FC9.jpeg

0BF122B5-06CC-4922-82C0-35AE6598AC55.jpeg

I don’t know why I’m dragging tonight. I just don’t feel like going up stairs or sitting at bars. I walk down to the theater first level and grab me one of the theater seats. When a server comes around I’ll order another drink.  America Rocks preshow starts in 5mins...main show in 20.

FCC7DF6C-AE05-425E-8847-AA83D541E407.jpeg

This ticks me off. I watched this guy tell half a dozen people these two seats were saved. 25 mins into the show..still open. I got one of the couples looking for seats to sit with me. I hate when people think they own these lounges. With 13 mins left in the show a couple came in and took those two anyway..the guy gave them the s stink eye.

ABD7E08E-548B-4794-A1F9-6774DF8098F1.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg