Cruise Critic Community
Saint Greg

Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

On 2/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, grandmarnnurse said:

Actually, solo cruising interests me, as well, but as someone who has been married for 50 years, this would not fly with my hubby. But to do whatever I wanted, rather than always doing with whatever he chooses, is very appealing. Oh, well. I can live vicariously through all you younger girls/guys solo reviews. I will be leaving soon on a B2B to celebrate that 50th Anniversary. 

I am not trying to give marital advice, especially to someone who has been married 50 years, but one of the things my wife and I like about cruising is we don’t have to do everything together on the ship (off the ship we never spilt up). If there is something she wants to do that I don’t want to do, or vice versa, we both do what we want separately. When we cruise with family and/or friends, which we do the majority of the time, it is very rare that everyone does the same thing together with the exception of dinner in the MDR. 

On 2/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

I just noticed that on our next cruise luggage tags. Carnival’s gettin fancy. 😉

After reading this I had to check mine and sure enough the name is pre-printed for you.  What took Carnival so long to figure this out?

On 2/24/2019 at 11:46 AM, Saint Greg said:

One problem is the catalogs are at the front of the line. So people aren’t grabbing them until it’s their turn. Only 1 person working this desk even though there are three stations. 

There are other areas on the ship that could be improved with a flow analysis as well.