Anybody else unable to get Celebrity emails?

panmalv

I'm Elite on Celebrity, but for some reason I never receive ANY emails from them (marketing--sales, etc., OR post-cruise surveys).  I've checked my spam filters, and many months ago I called the Captains Club (they told me I was "opted out", so they opted me back in for emails.....still haven't received one), I regularly go on their website to do online check-in and other pre-cruise purchases and I have confirmed I'm opted in there, and I even tried changing my email address to a different account (just in case that was the issue).

I book all of our cruises in my name, with my email address (through an online TA), but only my husband receives emails from Celebrity.

I've pretty much given up at this point, but I noticed from the Fine Cooking Magazine thread that there may be others in the same boat, so to speak.  Just wondering....

I have been sailing with Celebrity for 25 years.  Am Elite Plus, have been on 26 Celebrity sailings (with 3 more booked) and the only time I get an email from Celebrity is when my reservations have a balance due.  I've called Captain's Club and they don't understand why I don't get anything as everything looks to be in order. I gave up long ago.

3 hours ago, panmalv said:

I'm Elite on Celebrity, but for some reason I never receive ANY emails from them (marketing--sales, etc., OR post-cruise surveys).  I've checked my spam filters, and many months ago I called the Captains Club (they told me I was "opted out", so they opted me back in for emails.....still haven't received one), I regularly go on their website to do online check-in and other pre-cruise purchases and I have confirmed I'm opted in there, and I even tried changing my email address to a different account (just in case that was the issue).

I book all of our cruises in my name, with my email address (through an online TA), but only my husband receives emails from Celebrity.

I've pretty much given up at this point, but I noticed from the Fine Cooking Magazine thread that there may be others in the same boat, so to speak.  Just wondering....

Once you're logged in on Celebrity's website, open up "my account" (upper righthand corner). Click on "settings" from the drop down. On the left you'll see "Preferences". Under that click on "offers and communications". Check the cruise lines (or select all) you want promo Emails from. 

Edited by davekathy

I am also missing the emails even though opted in under my preferences. I don't want to be bombarded, but would love to get the odd news or offer. After my cruises I also do not receive a post cruise survey. Last cruise I had made notes to be sure to mention certain people but didn't get the chance. When I contacted the Captains Club asking for one to be sent I was told they could not do that as they were automatic!! At least I know I am not the only one seemingly in a Celebrity black hole for emails.

11 hours ago, panmalv said:

We’re in the same situation and I’ve given up.  I’ve gone to preferences and checked the box and even gone back and unchecked and re-checked the box.  Let me know if you find an answer