Rony's Tours

ksmommy5

I just used them this week when we were in Roatan. I had emailed him about a month ago and set everything up. We met the driver right where they told us to and we had about a 2 minute walk to the car. We visited Manawakie Park and it was awesome to hold the sloths and monkeys. We also stopped at the chocolate store and the rum distillery. They we decided to do ziplining and the driver recommended a place he though the kids would like. We had a great day and I was so glad we decided to use Rony’s tours. 

17 minutes ago, Grlpowers said:

I just used them this week when we were in Roatan. I had emailed him about a month ago and set everything up. We met the driver right where they told us to and we had about a 2 minute walk to the car. We visited Manawakie Park and it was awesome to hold the sloths and monkeys. We also stopped at the chocolate store and the rum distillery. They we decided to do ziplining and the driver recommended a place he though the kids would like. We had a great day and I was so glad we decided to use Rony’s tours. 

Great! Thanks so much. Now I need to decide to use Rony or book directly with the excursion place (David Johnsons)