Park and Gos

ne1travel

Will be driving down next year for our cruise and staying at an air b&b for a week before the cruise.  Any suggestions for a Park & Go?   Not sure I want to park at the cruise terminal area with all the traffic and commotion.

thanks

Just now, ne1travel said:

Will be driving down next year for our cruise and staying at an air b&b for a week before the cruise.  Any suggestions for a Park & Go?   Not sure I want to park at the cruise terminal area with all the traffic and commotion.

thanks

What city...port??

4 hours ago, ne1travel said:

Sorry.  Port Everglades

Park N Go is literally outside the gates of the terminal in Ft Lauderdale.  We have very good and prompt service with them!

Usually you can book online for better rates....

Port parking $15/day

Park N' Go $9-11/day, 4 blocks

Park N' Fly $14/day, 4 blocks

Ft. Lauderdale Airport $7/day, 15 blocks

FLL Park Safe $10/day, 3 miles

Park by the Ports $6/day 4 milese

Some of those have a shuttle, an Uber would be cheap from any of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 2:45 PM, ne1travel said:

thanks

Park N Go has been around for years and has the most reliable shuttles, but you can find cheaper long term parking if you would like to use Uber or Lyft, which in our experience are the quickest.  Just a warning, these lot operators change frequently, and many are here one year and gone the next.  Fairfield Inn has cheap longterm outdoor self park, but you won't get a free shuttle.

Park `n Go on Eller Dr is excellent.  More convenient than parking at the terminal  since they drop you right in front. Pickup as well.  Drive in, they will unload your car and load your luggage onto a shuttle.  Reverse on return.  The only time I've seen self park is in the off-season when few sailings are out.

Wow. Just checked Park N Go at Port Everglades location online for my dates and quoted $7.99 per day ($2.00 for half days). That cuts fees in half compared to Port parking,  

Those that have used this service, do they keep your keys?  Also, are the cars parked in tight (risking damage to cars)?

Yes, they usually do keep keys.  But, like I said,  if it's the off-season, and there aren't many ships out, it's possible the would allow self park where you would keep your keys.  That only happened once to me in early October and we where the only out ship that week.

We never had any damage.  We've used them about 10 times.

Edited by ChickenOfTheC
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If I reserve online at Park N Go, this saves me half the price than parking at the port.

Our arrival time back to port is 6:25am.  Do we have to disembark immediately or Is there a set time that we need to disembark the ship?  Trying to decide on when will need the shuttle to pick us up if we go thru PNG.

On 4/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, LoveTheSoul said:

If I reserve online at Park N Go, this saves me half the price than parking at the port.

Our arrival time back to port is 6:25am.  Do we have to disembark immediately or Is there a set time that we need to disembark the ship?  Trying to decide on when will need the shuttle to pick us up if we go thru PNG.

PNG sends a contiuous stream of shuttles to the ships in the morning when disembarking takes place.  There <could> be a short wait...5-10 minutes, but unlikely.  Great place, great service...we always park there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Used park n Stay years ago till I tried Park n Go. Stayed with park n go. If you are a vet. do not pay on the web site. When paying after parking. Show your ID and you will get a great discount. Usually about $8.99 a day. Some times different depending on the time of year. When you leave they will offer you small bottles of ice cold water. Nice touch. Always friendly drivers. We always tip.

On 5/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, twodaywonder said:

Used park n Stay years ago till I tried Park n Go. Stayed with park n go. If you are a vet. do not pay on the web site. When paying after parking. Show your ID and you will get a great discount. Usually about $8.99 a day. Some times different depending on the time of year. When you leave they will offer you small bottles of ice cold water. Nice touch. Always friendly drivers. We always tip.

That's awesome that they do this for Vets.  

We sail out in September and just booked online for $7.99 per day.

I just checked and did a mock reservation for our September cruise the 1st to the 8th Pay Now price

They must have a sail going on. Fort Lauderdale Park N Cruise

$5.99 per day
Partial days at $2.00 per hour
TOTAL:
$53.28
SUBTOTAL:
$47.92
FPP DISCOUNT:
$0.00
TAX & STATE FEES:
$3.36
SERVICE FEE:
$2.00
PARKING TOTAL:
$53.28

Guess I will book and then another for Oct 26th to Nov 3rd. Always do Carnival for Halloween

• Like 1

19 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

I just checked and did a mock reservation for our September cruise the 1st to the 8th Pay Now price

They must have a sail going on. Fort Lauderdale Park N Cruise

$5.99 per day
Partial days at $2.00 per hour
TOTAL:
$53.28
SUBTOTAL:
$47.92
FPP DISCOUNT:
$0.00
TAX & STATE FEES:
$3.36
SERVICE FEE:
$2.00
PARKING TOTAL:
$53.28

Guess I will book and then another for Oct 26th to Nov 3rd. Always do Carnival for Halloween

Can't beat that! :) Happy Sailing!!

19 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

I booked it. Just checked for your Halloween cruise and it is higher. $8.99 a day. According to them, they do change the prices depending on the time of the year.

Yes, it was $7.99 when I booked it a few days ago.  I presume the price continues to rise the closer you get to your cruise date.