Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Cruisegirl6

LUGGAGE VALET SERVICE

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, George C said:

Free with grand suite and above 

 

And Pinnacle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and works like a charm... Customs personnel definitely question us on why we had no bags with us 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this generally available? It's not in the cruise planner for my next cruise but we could really use it. I have a third party quote of 29 euros per bag, for Rome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jasukkie said:

Is this generally available? It's not in the cruise planner for my next cruise but we could really use it. I have a third party quote of 29 euros per bag, for Rome. 

It won’t be listed in the Cruise Planner.  If it’s available on your cruise, you’ll receive the paperwork in your cabin a few days before the last day.  It’s only available in Ft Lauderdale, Orlando, Seattle, and Miami (I believe).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone remember what time your flight has to be leaving to be  eligible for when sailing the Allure out of FLL.   is it 11:30am.?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lionesss said:

Does anyone remember what time your flight has to be leaving to be  eligible for when sailing the Allure out of FLL.   is it 11:30am.?

 

Thanks

 

Isn't Allure in Miami now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can call RCI customer service and they can give you port eligibility, time of earliest flight, eligible airlines, cost. It's the best $25 you'll spend on a cruise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allure is in Miami now.  I just read somewhere else on the board that the new terminal doesn't

have luggage valet yet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sellwingri said:

It won’t be listed in the Cruise Planner.  If it’s available on your cruise, you’ll receive the paperwork in your cabin a few days before the last day.  It’s only available in Ft Lauderdale, Orlando, Seattle, and Miami (I believe).

 

Any way to find out if it's available in New Orleans? Fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Isn't Allure in Miami now?

 

10 minutes ago, driftersdream said:

Allure is in Miami now.  I just read somewhere else on the board that the new terminal doesn't

have luggage valet yet.  

 

 

Yes, but we are on the first sailing out of Fll when Allure returns on May 5, 2019.

That is why I am asking.

 

Thanks

 

So does anyone know since I was on hold for 20 min. on RCI and when I got through the service rep did not know.

Told me he would transfer me, and then another hold, I hung up.

 

Safe travels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

 

 

 

Yes, but we are on the first sailing out of Fll when Allure returns on May 5, 2019.

That is why I am asking.

 

Thanks

 

So does anyone know since I was on hold for 20 min. on RCI and when I got through the service rep did not know.

Told me he would transfer me, and then another hold, I hung up.

 

Safe travels.

 

This thread has a Luggage Valet flyer from Harmony:

 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2670011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sunlover2 said:

Any way to find out if it's available in New Orleans? Fingers crossed

 

It's not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

 

This thread has a Luggage Valet flyer from Harmony:

 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2670011

 

 

Thanks Bob

 

This was exactly what I was looking for!!!

 

Enjoy your cruise.

 

 

And if you are bored, looking for something to do need another favor since I have already hijacked this thread once, i'll do it again.

 

Do you know if CK on Allure has a new menu every day?

I posted this question on  John and Lala's travel thread, but no response.

 

Thanks again

 

Safe travels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

 

 

Thanks Bob

 

This was exactly what I was looking for!!!

 

Enjoy your cruise.

 

 

And if you are bored, looking for something to do need another favor since I have already hijacked this thread once, i'll do it again.

 

Do you know if CK on Allure has a new menu every day?

I posted this question on  John and Lala's travel thread, but no response.

 

Thanks again

 

Safe travels.

 

I believe that all of the Coastal Kitchens have a different menu each night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...