Cruise Critic Community
WFBgal

Location of Roll Calls for NS 10/7/19 Sailing

I started two new topics for private tours on this portion of the West Med cruise. Do you think I can find them? Its probably just me or is the Roll Call in the deep freeze? Can someone tell me how to locate them. Thanks.

I've seen this one also. I've been trying to drum up interest on two private tours & I guess people are going to board the HAL tour buses & spend their tour standing in line. No replies to my posts. Frustrating!

As a rule CC will only allow 1 thread for each date on the Roll Calls -- guess you will have to just keep posting on the original Roll Call to get someone interested in your tour.

1 hour ago, WFBgal said:

Can someone tell me how to locate them.

You should not have started new threads in the NS forum, but rather posted to the existing thread for your cruise. You can go to each and ask a Host (via Report Post) to move them or you can just re-post them where they belong.

Here is one:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2636518-provence-tours-anyone-port-of-marseille/?tab=comments#comment-56829777

and here is the other

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2637233-3-hour-private-tour-on-gibraltar/?tab=comments#comment-56846066

If you click on your name or avatar, you'll see a list of posts that you've made. As you've only made 10 so far, you shouldn't have trouble finding what you are looking for.