Cruise Critic Community
chicagopaul

CHICAGOPAUL - LIVE!!!!!! CRUISE BLOG - The EDGE February 24th!

Thanks again Paul and Edward for taking us along on your journey.  I will never be a suite guest (😥), but have a SV booked on Edge in December.  I met a Celebrity rep at the Chicago Travel Show a few weeks ago; he promised to try to work some magic so I can sneak a peek at the Retreat!

I have Equinox booked for May, 2020; I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts about her after the upcoming drydock.

Susan

Thank you so much for your live blogging while on Edge.  I enjoy reading your blogs very much and I agree with most of what you said about Edge.  I do agree with you that it's the Celebrity staff and crew that makes us keep coming back and we ran into quite a few that we knew when we sailed in January.  Enjoy your next cruise.  I'll be looking forward to your blog. 

Paul, thanks for writing another of your invaluable & entertaining live reviews. Thanks also to you, and Dawn, for the S2 and S3 insights. We intend to dine in FIne Cut next month (not on the last night) so I’ll let you know how it was. I’ll write my review on or after that cruise, but I’m not sure it will be live. I don’t know how you manage to DO so much on a cruise, and still keep up with your blog! You’re amazing🙂

Cheers!

Michelle

It looks like I may finally get to meet you.  I'm booked in Aqua on the Equinox for Nov 9th. Thanks again for your blog. 

Thank you so much Paul for an absolutely wonderful review! It was very insightful and descriptive!