Excursion release date

Smudgie2408

They do vary from cruise to cruise but usually earlier than 12 weeks. Someone on here said that they won't release them until every port is in place so if you are visiting anywhere new or unusual it may take longer. If they are all tried and tested ports then they should be showing soon. You don't get a notification though so just keep checking the cruise personaliser.

In the case of the cruise I'm going on in April, it looked as if it was precisely three months before the departure date. I thought it might not be a coincidence that this was the same day as the final date for paying the balance of the cost of the cruise.

1 hour ago, jh1809 said:

In the case of the cruise I'm going on in April, it looked as if it was precisely three months before the departure date. I thought it might not be a coincidence that this was the same day as the final date for paying the balance of the cost of the cruise.

Hi, we asked the same question a month or so back and were told that it would be just after final payments were made. I was sceptical, but, yes, the excursions became available the day after the final payments were made. I suppose they wanted to check we were actually going ! :classic_biggrin:

Anyway, a special celebration for us Prestos ---- this is our 6,000th post. YEAAAAHHHHHHHH :classic_rolleyes::classic_biggrin::classic_smile:

• Like 4

On 2/27/2019 at 5:13 PM, Onelung said:

Waiting for our July Fjords excursions to come on line 🙂

Likewise - I've just checked my CP given some are now available for September but our July ones aren't there yet either on Aurora.  I wasn't really expecting them but it's a bit unpredictable.  

I'm glad I looked on here. Our excursions have just become available. We are going on the 7th July and I wouldn't have checked yet. Thanks to this information we are now going sky diving and zip-lining! I have to say I'm very impressed with the tours offered by P&O.

On 2/23/2019 at 1:08 PM, Smudgie2408 said:

Before anybody says anything, I know on the FAQ it says 12 weeks before sail date. I'm just wondering if p&o follow this to the letter? Or are they released before, or even after that 12 week mark? We sail on the 1st of June and eager to get them booked!

Usually they put them out about 12 Weeks, for their Caribbean Tiers+ they can book them I think around 16 weeks before sailaway.

Just to add to this post.

Our excursions for the Fjords became available yesterday and already one is waitlisted. So keep checking, ours are 18 weeks before travel.

Last time we visited this area all the trips were booked when we got on board. P&O did manage to get some more but not the most popular ones.

10 minutes ago, happy v said:

Just to add to this post.

Our excursions for the Fjords became available yesterday and already one is waitlisted. So keep checking, ours are 18 weeks before travel.

Last time we visited this area all the trips were booked when we got on board. P&O did manage to get some more but not the most popular ones.

I keep checking happy v - and after your post I shall be doing so everyday.  We go just a couple of days after you, also to the Fjords so ours may appear anytime if your experience is mirrored.  What a shame it's not the same trip though - it would have been lovely to catch up after all these years! 😊

2 minutes ago, kruzseeka said:

I keep checking happy v - and after your post I shall be doing so everyday.  We go just a couple of days after you, also to the Fjords so ours may appear anytime if your experience is mirrored.  What a shame it's not the same trip though - it would have been lovely to catch up after all these years! 😊

I do agree. I'm sure we'll meet up one day.

3 hours ago, chris11256 said:

I'm on N914 in June and we're now within 12 weeks and have no excursions yet.

Hoping they appear soon, even if we don't book any it's still exciting to look though,

How strange! I'm on A914, youd think they would have released at a similar time

Excursions have appeared for cruise to IJmuiden/Amsterdam (I've been reading the appropriate threads, let's not go there, excuse the pun) in DECEMBER have appeared today.

There's 12 in total, hopefully there will be more to come as we really want to do the Anne Frank house, and we're a group of six.  We did that trip a couple of years ago and it was waitlisted quite early on, presumably to do with the way the venue sells tickets.

I just hope they continue to do it this year.