FREE vouchers for NCL this summer!

socrmom92

I have 3 - $250 (one per cabin) vouchers that need to be used by THIS summer toward a 7-day or longer cruise or they will expire. We bought them a few years ago intending to take the family on a cruise but circumstances changed and we cannot go. I’d rather someone get use of them than have them go to waste. If you are sailing on NCL and could use them, please contact me ASAP. They are easily transferred. 

19 minutes ago, socrmom92 said:

All have been claimed, but I still need email replies from two of the takers. If you'd like to be on the waiting list, go ahead and message me. I'll let you know when all have been fully claimed.

That is very generous of you, pay it forward, that is just great stuff, love to hear stories like this, thanks.  Guess I am to late for a voucher.

Have a great day

• Like 1

6 hours ago, socrmom92 said:

I have 3 - $250 (one per cabin) vouchers that need to be used by THIS summer toward a 7-day or longer cruise or they will expire. We bought them a few years ago intending to take the family on a cruise but circumstances changed and we cannot go. I’d rather someone get use of them than have them go to waste. If you are sailing on NCL and could use them, please contact me ASAP. They are easily transferred. 

You are a very kind person. ☺

Very glad to read this here today, I recently read some nasty posts toward some cruisers that were put into a tough experience through no fault of their own.

May you be reward ten-fold.

Thanks for your interest, everyone! They have all been claimed. I had no idea this many people would respond nor that I'd receive such kind words in exchange. I'm just glad to be able to help out. I've been trying to gift these for what seems like forever!!! Why I never thought to post here before is beyond me. I'm glad you (the recipients) can use them. Please have a drink for me onboard.  Now to get ahold of my little green jealous person...  LOL  Have fun everyone!!!