Is this a good deal?

usahawk1

Got this notice today:

S
**ISLAND PRINCESS! SPECIAL OFFER! FREE CRUISE!!** ACT FAST!!
Princess is extending a special offer to guests booked on the FEBRUARY 28, 2019 sailing of Island Princess.

Move to any 10 day domestic sailing and receive: * 100% cruise fare refund (as Refundable Onboard Credit) * Air change fees covered up to $150 per person * Princess EZAir is protected 100% * COMPLIMENTARY STATEROOM UPGRADE (pending availability)

Please act quickly as this offer has limited availability and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.

Only you can decide if it is a good deal for you. We do not like to change plans after we have bought air line tickets dueto their cost.  Also do not like to change cruises as we select our cabins and would be upset if the same general location would not be available for us.  But you may have a different way of selecting a cruise. We would nottake it.

It is a classic move over offer.  It is of value to you only if your schedule is flexible enough to easily change your plans.  Now retired I would jump on it.  In our working years DW and I would have had a hard time with last minute changes.

2 minutes ago, wheezedr said:

It is a classic move over offer.  It is of value to you only if your schedule is flexible enough to easily change your plans.  Now retired I would jump on it.  In our working years DW and I would have had a hard time with last minute changes.

As long as new cruise was paid for would do it in a heartbeat 

21 hours ago, usahawk1 said:

Got this notice today:

S
**ISLAND PRINCESS! SPECIAL OFFER! FREE CRUISE!!** ACT FAST!!
Princess is extending a special offer to guests booked on the FEBRUARY 28, 2019 sailing of Island Princess.

Move to any 10 day domestic sailing and receive: * 100% cruise fare refund (as Refundable Onboard Credit) * Air change fees covered up to $150 per person * Princess EZAir is protected 100% * COMPLIMENTARY STATEROOM UPGRADE (pending availability)

Please act quickly as this offer has limited availability and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.

If I recieved this offer ( being retired ) i would take it . Then re book something before they changed their minds. The offers are usually capacity controlled.

Yes, a great deal but always depends on your situation. We got one last year for our balcony cabin on the Regal Baltic cruise out of Copenhagen. Our problem was that we had already been traveling overseas and were in Copenhagen when the offer was received and had excursion reservations pre-paid outside of the Princess umbrella. It was a sad "no" for us but would have been a terrific deal. Hope you took your offer...