Patagonia Excursion from Eclipse

happy9876

We are going on the Eclipse leaving from Buenos Aires on March 11th.  And looking at excursions 

in Patagonia. We are either two or three people and wondered if anyone has done research and is 

looking for others to join in perhaps private tour together. 

15 minutes ago, happy9876 said:

We are going on the Eclipse leaving from Buenos Aires on March 11th.  And looking at excursions 

in Patagonia. We are either two or three people and wondered if anyone has done research and is 

looking for others to join in perhaps private tour together. 

The place you should post this is on your roll call.  You will probably find folks there to join you.  Are you talking about the 10 March 2019 cruise?  If so, here is the link: 😊https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2367855-eclipse-10-mar-2019-argentina-to-chile/

Edited by Texed

I see this is your 1st post.  Welcome!  Go back to the  main boards, look for the Roll Calls then select Celebrity Connections, find your ship and scroll  down until you find the thread with your sailing date.  Select that link, depending upon how many pages you may want to read the thread before posting but if it is really long go the the end, click on Reply to this Topic ( I know it doesn’t make sense) then introduce yourselves and post what you posted here about tours.  

You will find the folks on your Roll Call are very welcoming.

Welcome to Cruise Critic happy.  Jelayne has told you how to get to the roll calls but I thought since you are so new, I would give you a head start with the link.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2367855-eclipse-10-mar-2019-argentina-to-chile/

Lots to read on here.  We are interested in this cruise also as we are doing it next year.

Edited by TeaBag