eDocs?

pehlibaar

I am sailing 3/30/19 and completed all of my check in info, when I try to view my eDocs to print I get a message that says "Your reservation is not yet ready to print". 

Our last cruise was with Carnival and once our online check in was complete we were able to print our eDocs and luggage tags. I haven't sailed with NCL in almost 10 years so I'm a bit confused. When will I be able to print my luggage tags and such? The little blurb that comes up when I touch the "?" says that I can print when check in is complete, booking is paid in full, air arrangements finalized(which we have none), and within 60 days of sailing....all of this is done, so I am not sure what to do.

My edocs are still not available for NCL Epic departure on April 27th with 53 days to go.  No air fare info (promo) as of yet either.  Called NCL yesterday and the person on phone wasn't sure why they weren't and he could not access at his end either.  Said to give it a couple of days and call back.  Flying from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and the TA flights were much less money than we could book ourselves, but little nervous as I've always booked ourselves for previous cruises.

Anyone else from Canada with the included air promo for NCL EPIC TA on April 27th 2019 still waiting on airfare or edocs??

Edited by gumpster
spelling