Norwegian Spirit inside cabin - do they all have an extra bed?

JamSandl

Hi all,

Basic question that I can't seem to find the answer to - do all inside cabins have a third bed you can pull down? We are a group that will be booking 4 rooms with 2 or 3 in each, but are hoping that all the rooms will have at least three beds, so depending on who wants to do what each evening, the kids can sleep in basically any room with an adult being present and the adult is able to stay in their own cabin. 

Just wondering if that will work out for us, or if you're only guaranteed a third bed if you book 3 people into the cabin.

Thanks!

The website indicates that all inside cabins accommodate at least 3 people (some 4).  Given the size of the cabins, they're probably drop down from the ceiling or fold down from the wall.  We sailed in 6035 and it is HUGE and had a third bed that folds down from the wall.  5035 and 6535 are the same and I highly recommend getting them if you can.  Great cabins and a real bargain.

Thanks Crooz! I saw that, and then I noticed the Sail Away Inside was "Not available" when booking three people a cabin, and I scared myself into thinking there was a possibility it wasn't all, and that's why Sail Away was available for a booking of 2, but not 3.