Cruise Critic Community
SAHMof3

Dining Package Question

Do the package prices ever change? I "ordered" but didn't pay for a three night dining package.  I thought it was $89 last Friday when I put it my checkout (but didn't pay for it yet) it but I think it went up to $99. Does anyone know if there was a price increase in those in the past week? I very well could be imagining things, haha. Just thought I would ask.  Specifically, we are going on a seven night cruise on the Harmony in June.  Any insight would be helpful.  Just thinking if it was lower when I first placed the order, I'd wait until it went down again to purchase. There are four people I'm trying to cover.

Edited by SAHMof3

Prices jump around all the time. Keep watching your planner and purchase when it goes down. If it drops after you purchase, cancel and reorder at lower price without penalty. 

I got the 3 night pkg for $72 on my recent Allure sailing. Keep watching. It pays off. 

39 minutes ago, SAHMof3 said:

Do the package prices ever change? I "ordered" but didn't pay for a three night dining package.  I thought it was $89 last Friday when I put it my checkout (but didn't pay for it yet) it but I think it went up to $99. Does anyone know if there was a price increase in those in the past week? I very well could be imagining things, haha. Just thought I would ask.  Specifically, we are going on a seven night cruise on the Harmony in June.  Any insight would be helpful.  Just thinking if it was lower when I first placed the order, I'd wait until it went down again to purchase. There are four people I'm trying to cover.

The $89 price you saw was a sale price. The three night package is usually $99.