Royston tours in St. Kitts

beshears

If you have done Royston Tours in St. Kitts, can you tell me the best way to have them to "contact ME", back?  I have tried contacting them through their website, and it says it went through, but I have not heard back.  I have tried using the email address that is given, and it will not go through.

Any suggestions will help.

If you don't get a response try contacting Thenford Gray Tours...not only a quick response and confirmation...but an amazing tour with him. The day (last September) we spent with him was perfect.  

7 hours ago, beshears said:

If you have done Royston Tours in St. Kitts, can you tell me the best way to have them to "contact ME", back?  I have tried contacting them through their website, and it says it went through, but I have not heard back.  I have tried using the email address that is given, and it will not go through.

Any suggestions will help.

Try Roystontours@hotmail.com 

Thank you for this email address on Royston Tours.  I finally heard back from him, but unfortunately the date I gave him, he said he would not be available, so I am going to try to find someone else in his "price" range.

On 3/3/2019 at 1:40 AM, beshears said:

Thank you for this email address on Royston Tours.  I finally heard back from him, but unfortunately the date I gave him, he said he would not be available, so I am going to try to find someone else in his "price" range.

Try Thenford Gray tour. We did his island tour last April and thoroughly enjoyed it. Highly recommend him if an island tour is what you're looking for.

8 hours ago, jordanaire said:

Try Thenford Gray tour. We did his island tour last April and thoroughly enjoyed it. Highly recommend him if an island tour is what you're looking for.

My post #2 agree's with you completely.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't give up on Royston just yet.... Like you I checked on his availability for mid April and he replied back stating he would not be available.... So I made tentative reservations with my backup plan Thenford Gray. About a week to 10 days later he emailed me saying he no longer had a schedule conflict....and was available.  Cancelled with Gray tours and gladly booked with Royston. 

Edited by lcpagejr
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We toured with Royston in 2015 & had an amazing day. I emailed Royston a few weeks ago at Roystontours@hotmail.com & he emailed me back yesterday. He apologized for the delay & said he had been doing other work. What a shame because I can’t imagine a better tour guide.
We have been to St. Kitts numerous times & have toured with Javin & Thenford Gray. We liked Royston's tour best.

I am excited we will get to our with him again when we are in St. Kitts in January.

Juli

On 9/21/2022 at 6:38 AM, Cool Breeze Cruiser said:

We toured with Royston in 2015 & had an amazing day. I emailed Royston a few weeks ago at Roystontours@hotmail.com & he emailed me back yesterday. He apologized for the delay & said he had been doing other work. What a shame because I can’t imagine a better tour guide.
We have been to St. Kitts numerous times & have toured with Javin & Thenford Gray. We liked Royston's tour best.

I am excited we will get to our with him again when we are in St. Kitts in January.

Juli

Was this a tour with others or a private tour?  If private did you ask for certain places to visit or did the guide take you to well known places.   

On 9/25/2022 at 2:33 PM, momof4boys said:

Was this a tour with others or a private tour?  If private did you ask for certain places to visit or did the guide take you to well known places.   

We went with him and had two other couples in the van with us. I would let him take you where he wants to. You won't regret it!! Best tour we have ever done!

AS others have said he is top notch....We also toured with another family.... He takes you to places you would never see on a ship tour excursion.  My then 10 year old grandson had a blast...getting to pet a monkey and going to off beat locations to trully get a feel for country. The views were fabulous and it was a wonderful day!

On 10/2/2022 at 1:50 PM, carbon said:

How did you book? cost? length of tour?

Many Thanks!

Email Royston at Roystontours@hotmail.com. 
Royston said he likes to take 7 or 8 people total. Last time we toured with him, it was just my husband & I & our two friends. 
Royston took us the beaten path, places we would not have been able to see otherwise.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:50 PM, carbon said:

How did you book? cost? length of tour?

Many Thanks!

I emailed him at roystontours@hotmail.com to ask if he was still conducting tours and the following was his response:

"I still do tours.

$40 each and includes entrance fees, drinks and something light to eat. you would circle the island and see everything.. Basseterre the capital, timothy hill, romney manor, the batik, brimstone hill fort, dieppe bay point, black rocks, other scenic and historic places and beach time if interested. the time is flexible.. you can let me know when you want to be back. there is enough to keep you busy the whole time you're here but if you want to get back earlier I can do that. you still see all the things mentioned.  

"to meet me as you get on the port you go through the big entrance building and I would be on the other side immediately to your left with a sign of my name. and my cell is 869 663 4529 just in case, anyone would make a call for you. meeting 8:30 island time. if the ship gets in later then when you're able to get out.

if you want to book let me know, and which ship.
thanks
Royston"

Edited by Tall22

3 hours ago, Tall22 said:

I emailed him at roystontours@hotmail.com to ask if he was still conducting tours and the following was his response:

"I still do tours.

$40 each and includes entrance fees, drinks and something light to eat. you would circle the island and see everything.. Basseterre the capital, timothy hill, romney manor, the batik, brimstone hill fort, dieppe bay point, black rocks, other scenic and historic places and beach time if interested. the time is flexible.. you can let me know when you want to be back. there is enough to keep you busy the whole time you're here but if you want to get back earlier I can do that. you still see all the things mentioned.  

"to meet me as you get on the port you go through the big entrance building and I would be on the other side immediately to your left with a sign of my name. and my cell is 869 663 4529 just in case, anyone would make a call for you. meeting 8:30 island time. if the ship gets in later then when you're able to get out.

if you want to book let me know, and which ship.
thanks
Royston"

Thank you for posting!

44 minutes ago, 1stCruiser said:

What made you prefer Royston's tour over the other 2? Thanks!

Royston’s personality is adorable! We all loved him. We felt like we were touring with a friend. 
Royston also goes off the beaten path to places where other tours do not go. The price for his tour is craziness cheap too! We tipped him well. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how you pay Royston?  We are currently emailing back and forth and I believe we have him booked for December when we will be in St. Kitts.  I was just wondering if, in the past, you pay him up front at the time of booking or you pay him on the day of the tour??

On 11/14/2022 at 1:39 PM, Duranee said:

Can anyone tell me how you pay Royston?  We are currently emailing back and forth and I believe we have him booked for December when we will be in St. Kitts.  I was just wondering if, in the past, you pay him up front at the time of booking or you pay him on the day of the tour??

We paid Royston in cash the day of the tour.