Cruise Critic Community

The bubbles package states that it includes juices (orange,cranberry,tomato,pineapple and grapefruit), aren't they available in the dining room for free? have things changed lately?

Yes they are, but you can get them throughout the day at any bar for free on the "Unlimited Bubbles package".

There aren't any juices at dinner that are free. Our son would always drink the juices, not much into soda, so he'd get the BB card so he could get juice all day and then at dinner.

Posted (edited)

What drinks are free in the MDR without a package?  Just tap water?  Maybe tea?

Edited by soonernstlouis

11 hours ago, soonernstlouis said:

What drinks are free in the MDR without a package?  Just tap water?  Maybe tea?

The same drinks are available at no additional cost in the MDR that are available on the Lido:  tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea.  I'm sure if you asked for lemonade, they would bring you that as well (but I've never tried).

You can totally get juice for free at dinner in the main dining room. I am just off the Elation and my daughter got juice with dinner and breakfast a couple of times, no problem. None of us had a beverage package.

13 hours ago, kctwinmommy said:

There aren't any juices at dinner that are free. Our son would always drink the juices, not much into soda, so he'd get the BB card so he could get juice all day and then at dinner.

Just last week I ordered my daughter juice at dinner 3 times in the MDR and milk twice. We we're never charged for any of it.

28 minutes ago, Jlk88 said:

Just last week I ordered my daughter juice at dinner 3 times in the MDR and milk twice. We we're never charged for any of it.

Then I guess you got lucky. Although I realize lemonade is a juice. My son would always get pineapple juice with his BB card throughout the day and then at dinner as well. You are supposed to get the following...

Please note: The following beverages are included in the price of your cruise and are served in the main dining room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, kctwinmommy said:

Then I guess you got lucky. Although I realize lemonade is a juice. My son would always get pineapple juice with his BB card throughout the day and then at dinner as well. You are supposed to get the following...

Please note: The following beverages are included in the price of your cruise and are served in the main dining room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea. 

She got apple juice and orange juice. 

ETA: we had your time dining and different waiters each night. I think it's just not heavily advertised. After all, apple and orange juice are in the dispensers for free on Lido until lunch time. 

Edited by Jlk88