Signature Suites on the Zuiderdam

AlanAllyn

A lot of extra room, can order dinner from the MDR into your cabin, larger veranda, house robes, a tub and a shower with double sinks in bathroom, really nice cabin. We are in the same one we were in last April. We do not need the Pinnacle Lounge at the prices you pay for that upgrade, the SS is perfect. Hope you enjoy it, your cost was really good. 

7 minutes ago, retdon said:

A lot of extra room, can order dinner from the MDR into your cabin, larger veranda, house robes, a tub and a shower with double sinks in bathroom, really nice cabin. We are in the same one we were in last April. We do not need the Pinnacle Lounge at the prices you pay for that upgrade, the SS is perfect. Hope you enjoy it, your cost was really good. 

Its the Neptune Lounge. I believe anyone in  any cabin can order dinner from the MDR.

2 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Its the Neptune Lounge. I believe anyone in  any cabin can order dinner from the MDR.

I don't think that the SS cabins have access to the Neptune Lounge, unless they have very recently changed this policy.  Maybe you are thinking of the SC suites?

4 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

I don't think that the SS cabins have access to the Neptune Lounge, unless they have very recently changed this policy.  Maybe you are thinking of the SC suites?

I didn't say a SS has access to the Neptune Lounge. Nobody has said that. I simply corrected the name of the Lounge in retdon's post.

IMO, the Signature Suites are a very good value.  They are alot larger than the normal cabins but a bit smaller (not that much) than a Neptune Suite (but normally cost alot less).  I like to get a location just below the Lido dining area and close to one of the elevators/stairwells for easy access to the Lido for a quick snack or coffee.

5 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

I was thinking that the previous poster was referring to the Pinnacle Lounge access for breakfast.   However, I think you are correct that it was the Neptune Lounge to which she was referring.  

Love the size of these cabins...two desks, full size couch, great lighting now (with USB ports too!), bathroom with dual sinks, shower is small, so we still use the tub with shower over it, but still nice to have all the space. It's our perfect cabin (and the SC's are usually all on the deck above and can be noisy from the Lido area, hence the cheaper rate for them.) SS give you everything you need if you are 4* and above (i.e. laundry, priority boarding, etc. ) If not, then Neptune Suites offer a bit more.